The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

since when is a caribou a 'small animal'?

Mention that in the OTF and you are screwed - 10 page long gun control debate is almost guaranteed :wink3:
followed by another 10 pages debating the proper way to zigzag towards a gunman as you try to skewer him with your sword...and then another 10 pages debating whether it is possible to catch a bullet with your teeth.(i still believe it is possible to do...once. :grin: )

btw...happy bithday kid.

A mother that wants her daughter too try shooting a small animal with a BB gun? A bit ... unusual if you ask me. Not something I'm expecting mothers to do :laugh:
Why? She's (or was) into hunting and such. Of course we both knew it wouldn't hurt the animal, she was just trying to build my confidence in firing the gun. I was only seven after all, and I had just gotten it for my birthday. It was the rifle type one and came with a pistol too, and I also had one that was like a shotgun.
Mention that in the OTF and you are screwed - 10 page long gun control debate is almost guaranteed
Like they haven't had enough of those. :rolleyes:
Oops, didn't look up what it was before posted. Sounded like a small bird or something :laugh:
That reminded me of a question Mike asked yesterday. :laughing:

Happy birthday Mike!

Where are the fun smilies when you need them? :cloud9:

Why? She's (or was) into hunting and such. Of course we both knew it wouldn't hurt the animal, she was just trying to build my confidence in firing the gun. I was only seven after all, and I had just gotten it for my birthday. It was the rifle type one and came with a pistol too, and I also had one that was like a shotgun.
Pretty much expected it to be the children bugging the parents to let them try, rather then the other way around. It being the mum->daughter instead of the father->son makes it a bit more unusual in my book. Not that many mums into hunting where I grew up afaik :scratch:

Pretty much expected it to be the children bugging the parents to let them try, rather then the other way around. It being the mum->daughter instead of the father->son makes it a bit more unusual in my book. Not that many mums into hunting where I grew up afaik :scratch:
My mom was an outdoor person. She always made us go play outside instead of staying in the house all day. She taught us how to hunt and fish, and even tie flies for fly fishing. I was pretty good at tying flies when I was young, not sure I remember exactly how to do it now though.

I haven't been fishing in years, and never really liked gutting them or eating them. I left that for my siblings. :grin: I remember one time we used peice of an old rabbit fur coat I had to make the flies with, I think my mother still has the picture of me wearing it. I was four or five years old. :laugh:

:hide: *comes out of hiding*

:hide: *goes back in*

My mom was an outdoor person. She always made us go play outside instead of staying in the house all day. She taught us how to hunt and fish, and even tie flies for fly fishing. I was pretty good at tying flies when I was young, not sure I remember exactly how to do it now though.

I haven't been fishing in years, and never really liked gutting them or eating them. I left that for my siblings. I remember one time we used peice of an old rabbit fur coat I had to make the flies with, I think my mother still has the picture of me wearing it. I was four or five years old.
Fishing has been fun, though I've not tried fly fishing myself. It's long since I fished too now that I think about it.

*comes out of hiding*

*goes back in*
*Looks over wondering if I saw something move, or if it was just my imagination* :scratch:

i didnt get around to fishing much growing up, now it's like i have 3,000 other things i'd rather do... plus all my gear is rotting away.

i didnt get around to fishing much growing up, now it's like i have 3,000 other things i'd rather do... plus all my gear is rotting away.
If I had fishing gear, it'd probably be rotting away too. I think my mother still has some of the stuff we used when I was young. She likes to keep things forever, but she's not as much of a packrat as I can be at times. :grin:

Nice way to end the day. While doing diaruns with my windtitan, a pksorc shows up, I kill her, she leaves game and reenters, and I kill her again :laugh:

A minute later game drops while killing vizier ... :rolleyes:

G'night :cloud9:

That sounds like it would have been fun to see. :grin:

I'm not really into things like that, but I have had my fair share of killing "would-be pkers" in chaos runs especially. They are usually surprised when it happens, too. :laugh:

Peek-a-boo!
I see you~! :smiley: :wave:

Mike, that is a wonderful question... :scratch:
It does seem somewhat conflicting after reviewing Evrae's profile, now isn't it? :confused2:

I guess I can't simply waltz right back in and take my position...Or can I? :evil:

Mike, that is a wonderful question... :scratch:
It does seem somewhat conflicting after reviewing Evrae's profile, now isn't it? :confused2:

I guess I can't simply waltz right back in and take my position...Or can I? :evil:

yes you can...want me to beat him up for you?

Oh man, I finally get the chance to duke it out with Dave?

He promised me a match like a year ago and never delivered....:embarassed:

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High