Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Good to hear. My wee boy has it and sleeps more than usual. Lucky Sod.....

Speaking of which bed time for me I think - night all

Tell me this isn't air-guitar?

Welcome ladies and gentlemen, do come in an meet today's youth; tomorrows future.

Not a single rocket scientist, no nuclear physicists, no-one looking to explore untold galaxies (apart from the chocolate bars), not a one hoping to bring about an end to world poverty ... NO! We do not need those sorts of people for our youth are ...

... air-guitar players.

We are doomed.

/sarcasm :grin:

Anyone else need a drink?

I'm going to be a mechanical engineer, much more important than rocket science or nuclear physics :laugh:. Doesn't mean guitar hero isn't the funnest game ever (at least when it was still possible to get five stars on a song, now I have to spend hours on a song practicing for it...)

*shoves Thyiad in an inflatable rocket*

Comfy? Yes? Good...

*hits the launch button*

Now, who's playing next? :grin:

Muzz that contradicts the nice to EU's edict. You are the weakest link, goodbye.

*spikes Muzz's drink and watches as he turns purple.*

I love re-decorating :grin:

Beer, erics? Dragula; nothing to do with Bram Stoker, I take it?

Muzz that contradicts the nice to EU's edict. You are the weakest link, goodbye.

I was trying to be nice! You said you wanted to go to the stars!

*explodes in a rain of purplish goo that starts to slither around like a bad terminator clone*

*walks into a big pile of goo*

EWWWWWWW

and i thought this was a respectable establishment.

And what is with the music

*starts singing snow patrol*

Mine's a pint please

Make that a 16oz steak and pass it my way with veg and a nice peppercorn sauce, eh?

Let's start an air-band!
*starts playing air-drums*

(sidenote: did you know that in guild wars, you can play air guitar(as well as dance, laugh, point...) :tongue:)

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High