Utopia – A Diablo II Group

Heh...well, the training thing I have on Wed-Fri is from 8 AM to 4:30 PM. However, I doubt I'm going to be brining my desktop to my hotel room (much less pay the 9.95 per day for hard wired high speed connection).

Sorry zap, I wish I could jump back in the next week (starting work on Aug 13 apparently) but then not sure about the next few weeks until I find myself an apartment. I still want to continue playing D2, just won't be on as much or as late as I usually am when I play.

Sorry to hear you've got to bail too Ranti, but I completely understand, gotta have your priorities in line, and job is obviously a bit more important than a game.

Good luck!

Just a suggestion. Is it possible for others to play that character. In SP we email the char to a friend and let them play it. Is that possible with B-net? Or does that mean passwords have to be given away?

It would unfortunately mean passwords would need to be given out, good thought though. Maybe either of you has a friend who'd like to play it, someone you'd trust with the pw? A long shot for sure, but possible?

Man this sucks... I don't know how to say this, but today my cd in/out thing made a bang noise and now I can't use it. This probably means I am going to quit the group. Sorry guys. If there was anything I could do to prevent this, I would have dont it..

Probably means the end of my D2 career too... But you'll be sure to see me in D3 :afro:

Man this sucks... I don't know how to say this, but today my cd in/out thing made a bang noise and now I can't use it. This probably means I am going to quit the group. Sorry guys. If there was anything I could do to prevent this, I would have dont it..

Probably means the end of my D2 career too... But you'll be sure to see me in D3 :afro:

if u mean u can't open / close your cd-drive - there is still a way.

It's kinda of a pain but u can Double-Click on My Computer - locate your CD/DVD drive letter - right click on the drive and choose EJECT - which will hopefully open your drive.

Now to close it u will have to give your cd-tray a little shove close - hopefully it will close and not snap.

If the cd-tray is misaligned then your out of luck bud.

Ok so who is going to make it today? And just what are we going to do about replacing members? It's our third day today and already with problems, and we are only just starting act 4.....

Oh and this is semi important, I may be a few minutes late due to work, but i WILL be there. If I can't get home right at 4 (7 EST) go ahead and start without me, but at the absolute latest, I will be in the game at 15 after.

You guys will be working your way to Izzy by then anyways, and without your blood hound, it will take longer anyways, haha.

Ok its now 4 PST so 7 EST on Wednesday, and i'm the only one in the channel.....

Did we seriously only last 2 times?

EDIT - yeah, 4 at least made it....

Hey everyone, I'm sorry I wasnt there tonight, I was a couple hours away hanging out with my girlfriend from school who lives in another state (I don't get to see her much during the summer, so I wasn't about to cut it short today). I hadn't posted earlier because I thought I'd make it home by 7, but was an hour later than I'd expected.

This is the only Wednesday I should miss, with the possible exception of August the 22rd, which is the day I'm driving back down to school, thought I'll need to look exactly at my schedule for driving down and where I'll be staying, if at all, on the trip down there. Aside from today and possibly that one, I'm clear the rest of the way out as far as I can tell. Sorry again 'bout missing today, see you all next wednesday at 7.

-Matt

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827135151

NecromanSassin you know CD-Drives are like 10-20 dollars right? Eat Ramen Noodles for two or three meals and you're golden. And you're talking about an explosive bang sound coming from a disc drive.. that's bullplop. The only thing in your computer that would make an explosive noise is if the Power Supply died, and that would stop the entire computer from working. Nice try with the fake story for you quitting though.

after everyone , well almost everyone left i gambled two nice axes , one with dual leech and IAS , and then a second with some ED and two soc and a few other mods. Now to fill those socs. Cant wait till next week , NM here we come !

Since our bloodhound was nice enough to hook me up with the shael and amn he picked up, I'm going to try and minimize the MH jokes that I use in our next session.

http://budder.net/uploaded/Tehsweet.jpg

We also have an insight running on someone or other, making mana much easier to manage.

We ended up having 6 people in our session this week: Our two barbs, druid, sorc, assassin, and my zon.

Necromansassin: Sometimes our computers don't cooperate. To bypass a drive issue, you could try downloading an iso and augmenting it with a no-cd crack. I'd link relevant files, but I'm not sure how kosher it would be on these boards.

Ranti: Congrats on the new job! RL awesomeness is far more important than anything this game can offer.

Depending on how these developments work out, we have room for 1-2 more players. An avenger would be priority numero uno. Conviction is a powerful force multiplier, and many of our builds rely on elemental damage. The second spot could be one of many things. A necro would be nice to soak up class-specific loot and provide curses. A fanatical zealot would be very helpful for our melee barb, druid, zon, and assassin. A frost zealot or tesladin would be a cheap source of massive damage and crushing blow. All we need is someone that's willing to play from 7-9pm every wednesday and catch up without twinking.

If no one shows interest in the next couple of days I might sweeten the pot by making a new account/character and catching it up solo. That way, we'd just need a warm body to take the reins. Lord knows I've leveled up enough avengers in years past. >.<

Gotta love the absolutely godly defense on that armor! And yes that was nice of me, that was my soon to be used for spirit Amn.

Even with the Voulge Insight I rolled (17 Med FTW!) with Warcry costing 11 mana a shot and me having only ~70 mana I can barely cast them, yeah it sucks. That and with it being so low, the regeneration is still sucky, so I would love that ~100 mana from spirit. Oh well, I'll have to make due with my 33 LR 20 FCR wand for now.....

I've got a level 50ish untwinked Summon Necro. I'm not sure where you guys are in terms of levels, but If you guys are interested and around my level, I'd like to join.

Hmm, a Necro would be quite nice, not sure it Kret would want a summoner though.

We all are ~30 ish, so it would be in a bit, but a few Baal's will knock us up fast enough.

my gear is absolutely atrocious still, but seems to work just fine with BO/Oak, once I find some nicer stuff, which should be pretty soon I'd think, I'll start really tearin it up with the charged bolt. The meditation on insight is a godsend, all I need to do is keep around the merc who's got it and I'm golden on mana.

-Matt

Xochi, I took a lot of builds through /players 8 hell when I was thinking about this group. Just wanted to see how they did. The skellimancer...could solo hell in junk gear. Really, really overpowered. What would you say to an avenger that was caught up to the group? :D

What do I say about an avenger, Bring it on! , I love avengers builds and conviction is just plain so useful. :thumbsup:

I agree about Conviction being useful, it helps both melee and casters alike.

Ok head count time, who is going to be there this week? No shows or late arrivals won't be tolerated!!!

I have the day off so I'll be early, its nice not having to rush home from work to make it on time.

Kret, you could maybe level up an Avenger (Although a conviction Zealot is superior IMO) and just wait and see if anyone wants to take him. If not, well it shouldn't be too much of an issue. I still think we could really use a Necro though.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High