Armor Look Preferences?

CdMagicFind

Sep 18, 2005
Armor Look Preferences?

Just wanted to know everybody's. (Look in the barb stickies at the bottom) Mine would be something like:

But some people might want to always use a light-type.

Zon - Anything without silver middle. Full Plate?
Sin - BP
Barb - Chain or Light Plate (light doesn't get the left arm armor)
Druid - Full
Necro - Full
Din - Splint maybe?
Sorc - Gothic

Just wanted to make people think about it to see if anybody would actually use anything over the standard BP/MP/DS/AP..

Personally, I like the Archon Plate on casters and something like a Boneweave or Mesh Armor on melee characters. All of these have a nice, metallic, "uniform" appearance. Sacred Armor also looks badass on "bigger" melee characters.

Hm, I can see the melee/caster thing. But not really the sacred thing. Full Plate gets the extra left shoulder.

And, hm, I could see studded looking better too, I guess. haha.

edit - Hm, not necessarily twitch though. I meant this for people's rw's.

for assas: archon plate for that dark, metallic and shadowy look.
ap also looks great on palas and barbs.
//pall

I prefer Dusk on my Sin o_O

Corpsemourn is pretty nice too. ^^
I like the way that looks on a sorceress. :grin:

I usually have an archon plate or a mage plate as armor, so there isn't much difference in how my characters look. Which in itself doesn't matter, since I'm the only one that can usually see it. :laugh:

Actually - scratch the Sacred Armor thing and replace it with Hellforge Plate. Sacred Armor does alright for mercenaries, but you don't see them wearing it...

The only way I'll enjoy the look of a Sacred is if it's IK's Armor. Beyond that, I'd have to say...

Barb - Boneweave
Paladin - Hellforge (#1) or Archon (a close #2)
Sorc - Gothic/Lacquered
Amazon - Scarab or Dusk
Necro - BP
Druid - Hellforge or Kraken Shell
Assassin - Archon

Hm, I can see Hellforge or Archon looking better on a paladin. I just saw how puffy splint looks.

And hm, Necros look better in BP's, I guess. The back of FP looks meh, and the only part BP doesn't have is the front legs. Looks more castery? :/

druids look good in sacred armor with the grizzly claw on their shoulder
necros look like their wearing a diaper in archon plate

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High