so with ladder reseting everyone is talking about it.... i

Samxnho

Jun 26, 2007
so with ladder reseting everyone is talking about it....

what items do u hope to see on classic with new ladder, i really would like to see alot more items that can be used to make different builds that u really dont see on classic, i made a zealer along time ago (about a year) and was dissapointed that it had no chance pvp and sucked in cs runs so after about lvl 60 i just quit using him i just would like to see more viable builds

There isn't much scope for innovation on classic. You can't have rune words and even if you switch on exceptional uniques, not much would change. Classic did progress a bit when blizzo introduced synergies, but that was it.

Casters are clearly superior to melee characters, so you might want to try one of former. Summon nec, javazon, any soso or a hammerdin come to mind.. lol.

depends on what you mean by superior...

there are/were quite a few barbs that were able to smash high level zons/dins to smithereens

I was talking pvm only.

then I have to respectfully disagree even more. :) Barb's excel pvp in quite a few high M Level areas.

High lvl 80s is very possible just from flayering & Travincal in act 3 (albiet over and over)

IM in the CS is obviously a PITA, as is getting mobbed by phys immunes stealing your mana in arcane, but typically they are not life threatening per se'.

and ByAxident has proven that solo MFing in the CS is very lucrative once you attain a high enough level that you don't mind being at that level's base xp mark.

elemental casters simply can't solo a hell cs effectively. :) (they can typically solo two of the seal bosses however)

Well, you're probably right. I lack some experience.. currently at level 10 on the new ladder.. lol.

(Did play exaustively in 1.06 days, though..)

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High