Hello! Anyone Classic HC?

I play US East Non Ladder HC, my account name is *Deathbycookie i play at random times

What is your account? I don't play atm but I have an enchanter there and a few items. *fx-e is ma ench acc.

Just started euhcl recently too :)

lvl 46 blizzer
lvl 45 javazon
lvl 39 chanter

Hit me up if you wanna play on *bod-hc

I got tired of the constant lag on West. So I just started a HCLadder char on Europe. My account is *s.Q.uelched.

I play HCCL :D

West = 15%
East = 35%
Europe = 50%

I would go Europe if you maintain a ping lower than 300. There's not enough people on west to be fun (you'll see like 3 games in normal, the only ones with people in it are just fillers).

East has a couple but I think they just go there because they can't handle the lag they get on Europe (which is a valid reason).

Under 300 ping go Europe, over 300 consistantly and I'd go east.

If you go east, drop by op hc-2 lots of people there, most are top end CSers but there's enchanters and stuff there daily too.

West = 15%
East = 35%
Europe = 50%

I would go Europe if you maintain a ping lower than 300. There's not enough people on west to be fun (you'll see like 3 games in normal, the only ones with people in it are just fillers).

East has a couple but I think they just go there because they can't handle the lag they get on Europe (which is a valid reason).

Under 300 ping go Europe, over 300 consistantly and I'd go east.

If you go east, drop by op hc-2 lots of people there, most are top end CSers but there's enchanters and stuff there daily too.
My ping on West: 170 - 200
East: 100 - 130
Europe: 20 - 40
I tried HC East a few days ago... And I got freezes every 5min of 3-12 sec due to lag! I mean, even if I made a private game it would still lag... :/
So only Europe for me :[
I say any 100+ ping blows for D2, especially if u want to play with other people.

I play East and Europe HC, Have a level 60ish Javazon on Europe, still in Hell A2 and never got around to rushing to A4, but I'd be up for CSing that on Europe, on East I have a hammerdin, also up for CSing, anyone who knows me knows where to find me.

i think im gonna make a blizz sorc on hc this weekend. either east or europe... whichevers better/lagless. Anyone up for rushing?

i think im gonna make a blizz sorc on hc this weekend. either east or europe... whichevers better/lagless. Anyone up for rushing?

I can help you through Normal and help you cow on Normal (Europe)
Acc: *s.Q.uelched

i'm still playing, i went away for a week or so though on holiday but i'm back playing now :)

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High