Worth coming back?

No. Go play soccer. Or read a good book. Or have a deep intellectual discussion with a friend. Or walk on a beach and look for seashells. Or work a night job and earmark the extra money earned to spend a week in a foreign country. Or buy a bum lunch in exchange for him telling you about his life. Or skydive. Or volunteer at a soup kitchen. Or...

Life is too short to be sitting inside watching TV or playing a computer game for a few hours every day. When you're 80, you'll regret it. Would you rather be sitting at the end of your life remembering the 10,000th Baal run you completed or that time you saved someone's life after taking a CPR course?

Variety is the spice of life. Move on to something new.

No. Go play soccer. Or read a good book. Or have a deep intellectual discussion with a friend. Or walk on a beach and look for seashells. Or work a night job and earmark the extra money earned to spend a week in a foreign country. Or buy a bum lunch in exchange for him telling you about his life. Or skydive. Or volunteer at a soup kitchen. Or...

Life is too short to be sitting inside watching TV or playing a computer game for a few hours every day. When you're 80, you'll regret it. Would you rather be sitting at the end of your life remembering the 10,000th Baal run you completed or that time you saved someone's life after taking a CPR course?

Variety is the spice of life. Move on to something new.

I'm sorry, did I log on the PBS forums by mistake? :wink3:

I see someone on a Diablo II forum, I figure they're interested in possibly coming back to Diablo II, not skydiving. I'm sure there's a forum for that. But as he's posting here, I figure it's a tossup between this and WoW or a million other video games to pass the time. As you say, life's too short - I think everyone should do what makes them happy, not what someone else thinks is a worthy way of living their life. Maybe he's afraid of heights, hates homeless people, and has no desire to travel. Someone wants to play a video game? Let 'em. There's nothing wrong with that.

im gonna guess plasmo made his post with the utmost sarcasm... but come back you know you'll get hooked again when you have a lvl 80 mf sorc in 3 days

I HOPE he was being sarcastic, considering he has 1300 posts. He cares alot more than all of us. XD

I mistyped all as ll and thought life-leach immediately. For the last 4 years, I've seen highway "CE" and thought CORPSE EXPLOSION LOL...
D2 IS life.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High