Show off your Zon here!

So im not allowed to show my zon becuase i play single player ?

We can still mp through tcp/ip games

There are way to mule that have been approved by the admins here

hehe i didnt say you are not allowed because i am really nobody but please read reply #30
no offense about the sp thing i guess ive just been playing on the realms so much ive just forgotten about all the people who are playing sp and it may be a way to have fun

Helmet

Armor

Bow

Gloves

Belt

Boots

Amulet

Ring

Ring(2)

GC charms

SC charms

Torch

Anni

Cta/Lidless

Random

Life after bo 1589
Rest of the gc/scs are similar to that of the picture

this is a brilliant and fascintaing thread, but realm only chars only please for obvious reasons.

Daydream, your Death Circle ring is GG.
You have some good gear, i just cant understand why the LCS doesn't show a higher damage output.

meh to the realm only. i'm sure aman worked just as hard if not harder on his zon than any one of us did. harder i'm sure since he's got no one to trade with (or do you trade on tcp/ip games?). but please dont come in here with an upped lycander's with lvl 31 fanat (why'd you stop there? why not 50 fanat) and a lvl 99 char that you spent 15 min on and expect anyone to be impressed.

i can feel this thread going the way of the last one...

meh to the realm only. i'm sure aman worked just as hard if not harder on his zon than any one of us did. harder i'm sure since he's got no one to trade with (or do you trade on tcp/ip games?). but please dont come in here with an upped lycander's with lvl 31 fanat (why'd you stop there? why not 50 fanat) and a lvl 99 char that you spent 15 min on and expect anyone to be impressed.

it was just an example on how pointless it is to show a sp amazon on here :p
yeah he may have worked harder than the rest of us to get his gears but whats the point? its like working a million hours at a Burgerking to get rich rather than working 1000 hours as a senior executive for some multinational company

Most of the gear is self found , but there are ways to trade in single player.

yeah he may have worked harder than the rest of us to get his gears but whats the point? its like working a million hours at a Burgerking to get rich rather than working 1000 hours as a senior executive for some multinational company

you know what at least he's working that 1000 hours. posting a lvl 99 from single player is waiting for the burgerking guy to get off work and jacking his money. 15 min of work.

HobbesAC said:
Why would it be pointless? Aman worked hard to build up that amazon, and if he says most of the gear is self-found and legit, then I believe him (IIRC, you said you found the JMoD and 5/5 light Facets yourself, didn't you aman?). He's obviously very proud of his character that he spent such a long time on, and he's entitled to show it off here just like any of us. Don't let some random troll with some moronic bow with level 31 Fanaticism lead you to believe that all SP'ers are nothing but hackers playing with only illegitimate items.

like i didn't spent my time very f.hard 2 build my zon! like dead said, this thread is going like the first one. everyone's zon should be appreciated & u should say "nice build". MOST important thing is that u PLAY this game and spent your lifetime on it...and i still don't know how 2 post a pic he he. my level 99 bowzon is level 99 because i play this game every day and i just wanted 2 share nothing but a little piece of information with others...so what if i'm sp? most important thing is that u PLAY THE GAME.

oh yeah and by the way-i hate any kind of editors, what's the point in playin then?

not meaning to sound rude but what's the point? we could all post lvl 99 chars from single player with perfect gear. they'd all look the same and have same stats/gear/damage/blah blah blah.

also, where's the pics?

check your own comment first before you flame me. my post is just some kind of after-fart of yours

check your own comment first before you flame me. my post is just some kind of after-fart of yours

i see no flame. i realize your post about the lycander was less than serious. what remains though is that i believe that the "spirit" of this thread is to show off what you've worked on for a while and tried to perfect. maybe to get and give some advice to whom-so-ever would see the PICS.

i apologize to KOMARAC, i saw sp and the 99 and assumed editor.

to help you out with the pic thing:
1. hit "print screen" on your keyboard while in d2 with whatever you want to screenshot
2. go to the diablo 2 folder on your hard drive (should be in program files). the screenshots you take will be listed as "screenshot001.jpg"
3. if you want to crop it (highly recommended since they're quite large) open in the photo editor of your choice and crop out what you dont want.
4. save it in a local you'll remember (i have my screenshot folder in another place so i dont confuse it with the "screenshot001.jpg")
5. host it. there are several places and methods to host a pic. i use http://imageshack.us/ since i post a lot of single pics.
6. click on "browse" and browse to the place you saved the pic, click open, then click "host it" after it's location on your hd appears in the box.
7. you'll get a screen that looks like this . do everyone a favor and pick the "Direct Link to image" url (the last one on the list) and copy it (some of the others will load annoying banners if you use them).
8. come here and make your post, highlight a bit of text that you'd like to be the link (like i did with "this" in #7), hit this button and paste the url into the resulting box.

this is best used for single pics. photobucket is better for many pics but i dont use it very often so i'll leave that for someone else to walk though if they want.

again sorry to all for being an asshole at times. i tend to post right after i've closed d2 before i'm about to hit the hay so sometimes i am cranky and/or drunk by that time. at this point i think we could use some clean up by dacar on the less than helpful posts (especially mine :undecided: )

Just a point of interest, how long did it take to get her to 99 and where
Do you have any points in Jav tree? you seem to be missing 7 skill points by my count

She looks really nice, nice pics :thumbsup:

Nothing to compare with uber nice chars described here but I am still happy with it.
My FA/strafer has the following set up with only selffound or selfrolled items

Crusader faith 2/15 (from a former fishynecro merc) 64-270 dmg
LoH
Razortail
Forti in sup 14 ed dusk 29 res
Boots self found 30 frw, 10 FHR, replen 4, cr 28, fr 15, pr 38
crap circlet +2 Ama, 23 str, 14 ares or Tal rasha helm (he he he)
ring 111 ar, 8 ll, 10 dex, cr 26, fr 8, DR 2
ring 3 ml, 3 ll, 18 life, 57 mana, lr 22, pr 11 / or raven depending on the area.
some cold sc, 1 B&B skiller, 1 Baba torch (hehe ..I have no ama torch)
GC 15 ares
GC 13 ares, 31 life

Ammu : i have to work on this..what would be the best ? (i know atma or Highlords would be good)
Crap saracen 17 ares /12
+1 P&M (Ama), 10 FCR, 2 ll, 5 ares, DR 2
51 life, 29 ares
11 dex, 119 mana

Might Merc : Doom 362 ed in eth thresher, forti, and tal helm IIRC

SKill: max strafe, FA + CA, 17 valk, enough(1-2) in pierce to reach 90% with razortail, 1 D/E/A, 1 Multishot (I don't like multi so why should I loose pts in), 5 in CS.

a few pts in str, rest in dex, zero in vit

Aman rolled the sheild self, and found IIRC one 5/-5 Facet, rest traded. Like he said, there are ways to trade on SP. Aman dosent use editors, I can tell you that.

Just a point of interest, how long did it take to get her to 99 and where
Do you have any points in Jav tree? you seem to be missing 7 skill points by my count

She looks really nice, nice pics :thumbsup:

si ti aitrus fakat iz hrvatske?:shocked:

man i just knew pipl would get nervous about lvl99, but thats my first zon that i started...peeh...years ago man! true zon fan man. no i don't have any points in jav tree it's a bowzon.

Thanks cdm for the imageshack tutorial - I signed for this occasion. Hopefully some more actual photos and less clamoring over whom should or shouldn't be posting here will get the thread back on track:

Here're some of the 'zon in action:
Hence the name Whoooshh
Contribues to the general whooshing effect
Yes monster, fight amongst yourselves
[URL="http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/417/ctcconfuseus0.jpg"]Just ignore my strafing[/URL]
Home sweet home
Occasionally this will happen, this can be a very bad thing

Some of the gear:
Brand
Fortitude
Delirium tiara
These + Brand = 650% damage to demons
Kyoko lugging around the Faith
Turned this up running chaos, saving it for a rainy day

This gal was a blast to play, more of a spamazon than an actual strafer; though with the ctc confuse constantly going off she was safe as can be, albeit a little slow. Definitely thinking of trying another - maybe some kind strafe & javelin hybrid - I'll have to post more when she's done.

Last edited:
Thanks cdm for the imageshack tutorial - I signed for this occasion. Hopefully some more actual photos and less clamoring over whom should or shouldn't be posting here will get the thread back on track:

Here're some of the 'zon in action:
Hence the name Whoooshh
Contribues to the general whooshing effect
Yes monster, fight amongst yourselves
Just ignore my strafing
Home sweet home
Occasionally this will happen, this can be a very bad thing

Some of the gear:
Brand
Fortitude
Delirium tiara
These + Brand = 650% damage to demons
Kyoko lugging around the Faith
Turned this up running chaos, saving it for a rainy day

This gal was a blast to play, more of a spamazon than an actual strafer; though with the ctc confuse constantly going off she was safe as can be, albeit a little slow. Definitely thinking of trying another - maybe some kind strafe & javelin hybrid - I'll have to post more when she's done.

great strafer keep it up! :thumbsup:

apology accepted deadman. i like u now. i'll try 2 post my pix later man now i gotta go somewhere...hehe. peace ya'll and remember.....

JUST PLAY DA GAME!

here are a few pix of androdameia...

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4167/screenshot005oj8.jpg
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2933/screenshot006er6.jpg
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3644/screenshot007ar5.jpg

i got a question on ur 3rd pic there.
how did u get to guided arrow without putting a pt into cold arrow?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High