questions on my first assasin

Tankmobile

Aug 25, 2006
questions on my first assasin

i've never made an assasin in all my time on diablo 2, and whirlwind pvp caught my eye (based on the guide stickied here)
for fury and chaos should i try and get claws with secondary mods?
do they have to be scissor suwwayahs/suwwayahs? or can fury be a wrist sword? (i picked up a 3 soc one with+3 cobra, +1 venom and some other skill and 12%ed)
is bramble worth getting over nats armour?
are there any other good helms for this char except CoA? cant afford it at all...so need other sugegstions.
if you think of anything else useful that may help me please say :grin: i don't know the first thing about an assasin lol

All you need for a chaos/fury is a 3 socketed claw, nothing else. The thing is: Getting Greater Talons or Runic Talons will give you -30 WSM weapons, which make it easier for your char to get the max fpa in kicking/trap laying.

Nat's Armor isn't a really brilliant choice unless you're fighting specific enemies. Bramble will increase your damage by up to 125%. This would definitely be a better choice than Nat. I personally prefere using Enigma due to my personal preference to being really quick and manouverable.

And for the helm thing: Shako/2/20 Fcr circlet.

/fung

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High