chaosing

zallus

Oct 24, 2006
chaosing

so i know that this is discussed rather often but i just feel like i need 2 talk about it. So i was chaosing my brother and my friend with my 92h'din. I only have 2 rules while doing it 1. Just stay behind me if you cant help. 2. Don't scatter the groups trying 2 grab a sigons armor (just needed something funny 2 put in).

If you really need a sigons armor ask i prolly have 1 that i could give you...

Ok but back 2 my point when you pub chaos run it seems you only get level 20-30 joining which is fine. If they like the job you are doing they will come back again, if the dont like it they wont come back...i could care less either way because the game will get filled.

When they are low levels they do as i say but after 3-4 games they are on level 60 and all of a sudden they think the become a killing master and decide that they are able 2 kill things while they are naked.

Why cant they just leave well enough alone and just leach is it that hard 2 take advantage and just watch someone gain you levels.

I had a smiter that was joining my games and i told him 2 quit hitting things so he stopped for like 1 min (btw he was a level52 so he cant kill 2 much) i was like i hope you get im cast on you and die. like 10sec later im gets cast he dies and i was like dont send him a tp he doesnt deserve it....He proceeded 2 call me a "noob" and leave the game. Someones like why didnt you want us 2 send a portal, so i told them the game would be better without him, and they said umm...ok. We went on they all got 2 65 and i did all of their ancients at once... a nice thing by me but i had reason because my friends needed 2 level.

So i guess the main point 2 this long thing is why cant people just leach when someone is doing something nice?

So i guess the main point 2 this long thing is why cant people just leach when someone is doing something nice?
I had the same things happen all the time. I've got to the point that I don't care what they do as long as it doesn't get me killed. They do dumb things, then complain to me that I'm not killing stuff, and that I'm doing a bad job, when they are the ones running around in circles thinking they can kill everything around them. I grew tired of it, so I just let them do whatever they want, and laugh at them when their stupidity gets everyone killed. :laugh:

so i know that this is discussed rather often but i just feel like i need 2 talk about it. So i was chaosing my brother and my friend with my 92h'din. I only have 2 rules while doing it 1. Just stay behind me if you cant help. 2. Don't scatter the groups trying 2 grab a sigons armor (just needed something funny 2 put in).

If you really need a sigons armor ask i prolly have 1 that i could give you...

Ok but back 2 my point when you pub chaos run it seems you only get level 20-30 joining which is fine. If they like the job you are doing they will come back again, if the dont like it they wont come back...i could care less either way because the game will get filled.

When they are low levels they do as i say but after 3-4 games they are on level 60 and all of a sudden they think the become a killing master and decide that they are able 2 kill things while they are naked.

Why cant they just leave well enough alone and just leach is it that hard 2 take advantage and just watch someone gain you levels.

I had a smiter that was joining my games and i told him 2 quit hitting things so he stopped for like 1 min (btw he was a level52 so he cant kill 2 much) i was like i hope you get im cast on you and die. like 10sec later im gets cast he dies and i was like dont send him a tp he doesnt deserve it....He proceeded 2 call me a "noob" and leave the game. Someones like why didnt you want us 2 send a portal, so i told them the game would be better without him, and they said umm...ok. We went on they all got 2 65 and i did all of their ancients at once... a nice thing by me but i had reason because my friends needed 2 level.

People get bored. And what was wrong with them dying? Leave their bodies in the middle of some stuff. If they decide they need their bodies, how hard is that? Hammerdins clear out Chaos like nothing.

d2 the worst part about it is that they did get me killed once and i was rather upset about

Hammerdins clear out Chaos like nothing.
iamdela are you saying that hammerdins arent good at running chaos???

d2 the worst part about it is that they did get me killed once and i was rather upset about

iamdela are you saying that hammerdins arent good at running chaos???

I'm saying they clear it out as easy as a hot knife goes through butter.

i personally think that my light sorc can do it much faster i just feel safer doing it with my h'din

when she carries infinity she is the best imho

edit: but so as not 2 get real off topic

yeah its boring 2 just leach but at least u are getting a free service and leveling fast...i for one when i find a good chaos game am so happy that someone can do it efficiently that i have absolutly no problem just hanging out and watching

i personally think that my light sorc can do it much faster i just feel safer doing it with my h'din

when she carries infinity she is the best imho

edit: but so as not 2 get real off topic

yeah its boring 2 just leach but at least u are getting a free service and leveling fast...i for one when i find a good chaos game am so happy that someone can do it efficiently that i have absolutly no problem just hanging out and watching

Yeah, that's how I am too, but some people just can't handle sitting still. Usually I just try and make small talk with whoever is in the game and try not to piss the gamemaker off so he doesn't stop doing them.

I agree as well. I usually try to have friends run chaos for me, but if I have to find public ones, it can be hard sometimes. Biggest problem for that is finding someone that is willing to run the rntire game. :tongue:

I like to use my light sorc for chaos as well, but that's usually only when I'm done soloing baal, and go to help with chaos for the extra experience. I prefer using the Hdin if I plan on running only chaos though. :laugh: He doesn't need a merc, whereas the sorc is alot slower killing without hers; and he has a tendancy to kill him self with IM. :tongue:

I agree as well. I usually try to have friends run chaos for me, but if I have to find public ones, it can be hard sometimes. Biggest problem for that is finding someone that is willing to run the rntire game. :tongue:

I like to use my light sorc for chaos as well, but that's usually only when I'm done soloing baal, and go to help with chaos for the extra experience. I prefer using the Hdin if I plan on running only chaos though. :laugh: He doesn't need a merc, whereas the sorc is alot slower killing without hers; and he has a tendancy to kill him self with IM. :tongue:

My Hdin was a beast in Chaos.

*teleport spam hammer spam hammer spam hammer spam hammer teleport*

Cleared basically. :azn:

the problem i hate doing chaos run is reviving my merc. but without my merc, i can still do chaos with my hdin but have to use redemption or drink mana pots after killing a batch.

i agree i dont even bother bringing my merc along so i end up just using redemption like you. but redemption works very well.

aishilee you could try making an insight in a very low damage weapon and taking ur mercs for off and substituting for a gbane or something this will still give him good defense but it will take him 4-5 hits 2 kill himself

i usually just unequip insight.. holy freeze or whatever base aura still helps

best char to raid a chaos game? my vote goes to fb sorc :D

i think that there are 2 many things that are immune 2 fire for them 2 be truly efficient even with a infinity merc because fire is hard 2 break. I would have 2 say that

1. light sorc w/ carrying her own infinity stick
2. h'din
3. bowazon

i think that there are 2 many things that are immune 2 fire for them 2 be truly efficient even with a infinity merc because fire is hard 2 break. I would have 2 say that

2. h'din
3. bowazon

raid a chaos.. as in hostile everyone, go from city of damned wp if you think they have already camped the river wp, and kill everyone

make sure you take gold, then say "ok i feel bad i'll help", then party and trigger all the seals and get them to the center, of course sometimes they have a good party and will kill you, but that's the fun in it for everyone :D

i dont like 2 do that because i wouldnt want that done 2 me sorry for the miss understanding....

2. h'din
3. bowazon

I teleported way too much for my merc to start even moving most of the time. And besides, even if he did die a lot, I used to have a pit runner that would constantly get elite armor/weapons and I would just sell those for 35k gold a piece, so I never ran out of gold. Chaos was even...dare I say it...fun. I never really got anything good from them, though. Alas.

i dont like 2 do that because i wouldnt want that done 2 me sorry for the miss understanding....

i chaos level too.. just leave and whisper the runner what the new game name is.. it's only the idiots that stay and say things like, "wow your owned sorc" as a level 70 barb that fall victim to this

2. h'din
3. bowazon

You forget that the #1 fo cs runs is Fury zon

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High