Death on charger ?

tuvard

Jan 20, 2007
Death on charger ?

hi, i

i am gonna make a charger,is a death collosus sword good on a charger ?:grin:

cus i really want to try it out

speed doesnt matter on a charge so go with EBOTD Thunder Maul For all out damage can hit 40k before deadly strike

Or war pike for range 5 slightly less damage

Short Range weapons have a advantage of bein able to charge straight after without moveing. Long range weapons they cant get to u but does require u to move back after a charge most of the time.

TM is in the middle so no advantage jus average lol

speed doesnt matter on a charge so go with EBOTD Thunder Maul For all out damage can hit 40k before deadly strike

Or war pike for range 5 slightly less damage

Short Range weapons have a advantage of bein able to charge straight after without moveing. Long range weapons they cant get to u but does require u to move back after a charge most of the time.

TM is in the middle so no advantage jus average lol

but i dont want to make botd, it is to " used" lolz...:jig:

i want to make death or destruction it was i guess

It will have decent damage and its range 3 so average weapon at best. I still stick with Ebotd although it is slightly overused kinda like guitars too many gibson les paul users but there used because there like the best kinda like ebotd.

Death is a good charger weapon.

It will have decent damage and its range 3 so average weapon at best. I still stick with Ebotd although it is slightly overused kinda like guitars too many gibson les paul users but there used because there like the best kinda like ebotd.

Death is a good charger weapon.

y,but i cant afford botd,i gave away all my items :grin:

Death is a good PvP Charger weapon, but it really, really sucks in PvM.

Err... No, 'Death' doesn't suck in PvM. It's damage is nearly as much as BotD and it has DS/CLVL, CB, Glacial Spike on Attack. Make it in a ethCB, and with SLVL~25 Fanaticism you only need 40% additional IAS to reach a 5frame Zeal, which will prove to be a really great backup skill, for those occasions when you get swarmed.
2h Charge/Zeal ftw! :)

Err... No, 'Death' doesn't suck in PvM. It's damage is nearly as much as BotD and it has DS/CLVL, CB, Glacial Spike on Attack. Make it in a ethCB, and with SLVL~25 Fanaticism you only need 40% additional IAS to reach a 5frame Zeal, which will prove to be a really great backup skill, for those occasions when you get swarmed.
2h Charge/Zeal ftw! :)

This is true, Death DOES NOT SUCK, a zealot with 60%IAS from gear with a Death Zerk can **** Pvm like theres no tomorrow. Just look at the damn mods, its just so crazy good.

Eth Death Zerk WILL work with Pvp Chargers, but I think EbotD PIke will work better though. Eth Death zerk is excellent with old my Charge/Hammerdin, I like it better than Grief when I pvp

Anyone ever compared etheral death decapitator vs etheral botd thundermaul?

With death sems to me ya can get damn near 100% deadly strike using gores and highlord.

It does suck in PvM wielded by a Charger. Knockbacking frozen targets is impossible.

Edit:
I'm going to take back my 'impossible' because haven't tried Dragon Talon, Sanctuary and other knockbackers, only Smite and Charge, but I suppose it's equally impossible with those too. Anyone got a confirmation for this? It has bothered me for months...

Err... No, 'Death' doesn't suck in PvM.

He said it sucks on a Charger - a pure charge. Which it does. GS freezes enemies and prevents change charge locks. So while it is effective in zeal/PvP it is ineffective for a pure PvM charger.

He said it sucks on a Charger - a pure charge. Which it does. GS freezes enemies and prevents change charge locks. So while it is effective in zeal/PvP it is ineffective for a pure PvM charger.

Hmm, well, ok, if you let your charger rely on chain-charging, yes. I never do, though. Most of the time there'll be more than one enemy onscreen so you could as well just ping-pong between them.

Hmm, well, ok, if you let your charger rely on chain-charging, yes. I never do, though. Most of the time there'll be more than one enemy onscreen so you could as well just ping-pong between them.

Death'll get you a pretty damage total, but it will severely reduce the number of viable tactics, which I find to be more trouble than its worth. I suppose it doesn't "suck", per se, but there are so many other weapons that are not only tons cheaper, they are also just as effective and don't restrict your charging tactics (Oath or Obedience, anyone?).

With death sems to me ya can get damn near 100% deadly strike using gores and highlord.

how funny.. that was exactly what my old charger was using... Death Decapitator allowed some nice onehits kos vs weaker chars if I managed to get a hit in. Unfortunately the charger lacked other important things such as survivability gear. But it was kinda fun in a way still... Though nowadays I prefer to pvp with chars that lets the duels last for more than a few seconds.

Using a Eth Death Zerk ALLOWS a free slot for a shield, just in case you'll need against bowzons.(Upped HoZ Um'd or Ber'd is a good example)

Death Decapitator perf 385% enhanced damage 354 to 994 base weapon damage if i work out correctly

Ebotd thundermaul perf 400% enhanced damage 245 to 1350 base weapon damage.

More damage on thundermaul but death has dead strike and cb good pvm weapon . I got a charger and u jus need to ping pong against targets it jus removes the abilty to straight charge somethin if it doesnt die in one hit. It is a great pvm weapon. Not much more u need out of a weapon. Any1 says ias ill slap em ^^.

Thunder maul beats hands down for pvp. Thats not includein fant or any other off weapon ed sources.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High