Friday the 13th strikes again - Item Find Thread - Mar 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lars is an upcoming poison necromancer. He just started Hell difficulty and instead of finding Stony Field he found Burial Grounds and decided to kill Blood Raven after which he thought he'd drop by at Mausoleum and say hello to his undead uncle:

Screenshot009.jpg

Silly undead uncles store all kinds of crap in their crypts. Let's see:

Screenshot010.jpg
🐋💨

@J-Dog i gave you an angry like for this post. It's just not fair :cry::p.
I guess the popular saying is true: you can't find Tyraels, Tyraels will find you. Sigh. Huge huge congratulations!! :D

On the eth Andy's matter: I'm gonna wait for the eth one for sure. I'm at a fantastic efficiency and my merc died exactly 0 times in the last 20.000 runs (give or take) so no worries on that side.
I would definitely know what to do with a Zod rune, nonetheless! Straight into the stash and don't touch until the grail is complete :p:p.
On a more serious matter: if I should ever find one (cubing only if I find 3+ chams), I will use it for Botd or a super godlike rare or eth tombreaver. Botd is the most likely choice right now.

Zorro ended his Guardianing journey, and found this beauty on the last session:
Code:
Lion Branded Grand Charm of Balance
Grand Charm
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0x177fd3d4
Item Level: 84
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Unidentified
+1 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only)
+12% Faster Hit Recovery

Good stuff ^^

Let's get some regular people drops in here again:
firstevervexfromchest.png
My first Pit Sparkly Chest rune!

Also finished WF grail thanks to Pindle:
Code:
Windforce
Hydra Bow
Two Hand Damage: 35 - 472
Durability: 51 of 55
Required Level: 73
Required Strength: 134
Required Dexterity: 167
Fingerprint: 0x2d800126
Item Level: 86
Unidentified
+20% Increased Attack Speed
250% Enhanced Damage
+234 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
7% Mana stolen per hit
Knockback
+10 to Strength
+5 to Dexterity
Heal Stamina Plus 30%

So, last Friday I had a great afternoon!

I had made a CtA War Scepter for my Hammerdin, Ramiel, earlier that week. After lunch I decided to take the new toy (which rolled +4 BO - Phew!) for a spin at my favorite place, Travincal, and in the 4th or 5th "run":

Screenshot832.jpg

Lovely! My 3d one this year *Dream Diadem intensifies*

Later in that afternoon I went back to what I'm currently running with him (Eldritch -> Sharptooh -> Frigid Chest -> Abaddon Chest) and one of Eldritch's minions dropped this little B-eauty

Screenshot838.jpg

Can't complain about this :teeth:

Next step for me is to write this, I guess:
[GUIDE]How to casually farm Enigma in a day :p:geek:

Sorceress Wanja, restricted to using scale mail armors for metal looks, did stumble upon a tigulated mail the other day in nightmare Arcane Sanctuary, just after I had looked up the odds and decided to hunt for them at the end of Act II. Not only that, but on socketing it in the cube it rolled with three sockets, enabling her to use the lucky Pul rune from the hellforge to enlighten herself. The first time I have made that rune word, it will be interesting to try out in hell.

Sorceress Wilhelmina, slightly behind in progression, has bored herself with running Mephisto for an interesting staff but found none. She did on the other hand fing Spellsteel and thus posess an excellent and ranged tool for crippling troublesome and fast bosses and champions. I almost considered going with the axe as main weapon but the damage would suffer too much I think without the skill bonuses from a staff.

Had a good roll day yesterday.

Code:
Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band 
Ring 
Required Level: 58 
Fingerprint: 0xe7a1ae09 
Item Level: 95 
+1 to All Skills 
5% Life stolen per hit 
+49 to Life (Based on Character Level) 
+50 Maximum Stamina 

Ribcracker 
Quarterstaff 
Two Hand Damage: 61 - 168 
Durability: 29 of 130 
Required Level: 31 
Required Strength: 25 
Fingerprint: 0x733d14b3 
+50% Increased Attack Speed 
+50% Faster Hit Recovery 
297% Enhanced Damage 
Adds 30 - 65 Damage 
50% Chance of Crushing Blow 
+100% Enhanced Defense 
+100 Defense 
+15 to Dexterity 
+100 Maximum Durability

Griswold's Honor 
Vortex Shield 
Defense: 329 
Chance to Block: 39 
Durability: 73 of 90 
Required Level: 68 
Required Strength: 148 
Fingerprint: 0x3df063d1 
Unidentified 
+65% Faster Block Rate 
20% Increased Chance of Blocking 
+108 Defense 
All Resistances +45 
3 Sockets (0 used)

The BKWB was a pain to get, lots of snake's on/near Nithalthank's platform. Ended up taking almost an additional 20 seconds before I dared grab it. But that's my new motto there, anything worth picking up is worth taking the time to pick up. Also toss in a 29% nagel's but I should have left the Bartuc's on the ground, it was a terrible roll.

Also, second to last run last night:
Screenshot051.jpg
6 nights ago (not quite a casual enigma in a day)
Screenshot050.jpg
And the beginning of the month.
Screenshot049.jpg

Not pictured are the Ohm that dropped 5 runs after the first or a Vex sometime after that, or a bunch of lower runes.

Actually, the only runes I haven't got off Nith and company yet are Lo, Cham and Zod. Good thing I've still got quite a few (thousand) runs to go.

drops.png

I know I shouldn't be upset by these drops, but I don't need ANY of it. I just want a Jah rune so I can move on with life. :cry:

EDIT:
Not pictured -- Um, Ist, Warcry Grand Charm, 4 Res All Small Charm, my actual hopes and dreams.

Hey @Serdash, where are those from? Travincal? Kurast Temples? Interested to see what you are running and the build, too!
Yeah that's from Trav. Running it with a ww barb horker. Nothing too insane of a build. BotD/Oath, Fortitude, Arreats, other random gear. By no means optimized or even trying for MF, mostly after the runes and running on /p3

Reactions: rafquad and Luhkoh
@Serdash for what do you need the Jah? Nigma or Dream?
Dream? Hahhahahahaahahaha. You severely underestimate my rune wealth and patience. Just trying to farm for an Enigma to make some fun builds more fun and viable for the limited timeframe I have to play nowadays.

Reactions: Luhkoh
Nah, your on track, only 30 more Vex's to go.

Good to see you around dash.
Ahoy jj!

Yeah I did that math. I was like, "Hey Vex isn't too bad. I just need... oh. Oh great. 30 more to go." I guess I technically have enough rune wealth currently to make a Lo rune! You know. 1/8th of a Jah. (n)

Sorceress Wilhelmina, restricted to quilted armors, has struggled with resistances and overall defense for a long time but on the final Baal run before hell (wearing a meekly Stealth...) to reach level 72 Baal gave a fantastic parting gift, the Spirit Shroud! What a lucky break. With the added regeneration she achieved a total of 31 but I had to throw out the blood boots in favor of more resistance. Wilhelmina then got an irresistible deal at Charsis shoe emporium with a par of coral light plated boots of acceleration, solving the most acute resistance problems as well as keeping and even improving her mobility. Modest items, but worth everything in this particular context.

I had of course just before wasted my last socketing reward on her circlet...grumble. It would have been better to socket the armour since the circlet may need to be switched to a Nadir one at times.

Reactions: Miron
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High