Us East (ladder) Giveaway!!!!!

Not sure what numbers are left... so I'll choose 19 and 63, if they are left. If not.. I guess I'm outta luck!

*gurgle* Sorry about that, I'm 4 and 12 but my account isn't Maccat it's Ndroo. Sorry man, it's such a bad habit to type Maccat instead of Ndroo, lost the password to Maccat, it was a shame of letting a friend use the account. I'm online right now if you could message me.

*ndroo

ok, had a bit of bad luck and had a couple of ppl impersonate others so have had to have the real ppl pick other #'s :largeannoyed:

so as far as i can tell, this is the list of what #'s are still available...

14, 32, 39, 40, 47, 48, 53, 54, 70, 73, and 74.

yes i know that there are 11 numbers left and ppl cant pick 2 evenly like that but someone didnt want to be greedy and only wanted 1 so hopefully some else will be content with just 1.

*ulmty, *Memorieslost203, *Theafman sorry but the numbers i have you down for are gone so you need to repick both #'s

*Rice_farmer your #17 is good but the other Number needs to be repicked

This leaves room for 2 more ppl to pick 2 items each of for 4 people to pick 1 item each (from the list above).

-sorry for the confusion, and death to idiots who cant be happy getting free items and want more-

JinXX

Hi
Good luck to you
I f anything left i would like 47, 48 if not I still wish you the best .

*badr50

Thank you

39 and 73

Thanks for doing this. =)
Acount: sinKlair

edit: just pick 39 then, since I think 2 people already got the 2 picks?

I was under the assumption the numbers were random. Do you have any low level spirits for paladins? I low level duel and I'd love a level 30 low strength high resist spirit. I could use telling of the beads (not sure what number, seems there's more than 80 items listed). or 48 the shaftstop would be great. Thanks.

Hmm, were my choices taken or do you still have them reserved for me? Sorry i wasnt on today, i will be on tomorrow.

I was back on page 2 of this thread and my choices again were #21 and #77

Hope to catch you tomorrow, cheers.

/w *JT238889-x

edit - im online atm, trying to perm a mule...i swear it takes more than 2 hours :prop:

Thanks so much JinXX! Those items will have a good home, and be used a lot! Should you ever need to get started again, hit me up! I'll be glad to help out!

*Requiem_Death

im not sure whats left, but ill take anything for a sorc, pally, or a necro.

*ulmty

63 and 67 if they are not already taken please :)

I also would like some of those trap and martial art gc's

*supergayparade

be safe in the navy!

hey jinxx thanks the items will be put to very good use my zon really needed what i got to put in her helm and my merc can always use 1 of those helms..

I am trying to leave what i got up to peoples imagination. But thanks again and good luck

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High