"Unable To Connect To Battle.Net" Plz Help Me if

Sheekey

Jan 14, 2007
"Unable To Connect To Battle.Net" Plz Help Me

Hey i was wondering any 1 out there could help me with this .... i keep on getting message when i click log in "Unable to connect to Battle.net and about modem " but its all fine so i give dia a rest i just come on comp .. still not working ... and it isnt on my laptop .. if any 1 knows whats wrong plzz tell me cause getting angry with it now .. Thx Sheekey

EDIT : Oh by the way i play Europe , Ladder :wink3:

You got realmed down. Just wait it out a bit. Try turning off your computer, modem, and then router. And then turning them back on. It should work, if it doesn't just give it 10-20 minutes.

I'm currently being restricted from battle.net and have been so for the whole weekend -.-

Though in my case it's probably caused by my brother's attempt to play wc3 with a faulty cd-key resulting in a 72 hrs ip ban from bnet. grrr...

Btw i may of forgotten to mension ive had "Unable to connect" for 1 and half days now

what do you want me 2 do on forums :S why have i bin banned i dont hack or anything im 100%legit

Wait for a rep to respond. If you have used third party programs, you're as good as gone.

if u used bots, then it would have said your account has been closed. If it keeps saying that after three days, then u have extended restriction and u gotta wait 2 weeks.

My friend had the same problem few days ago ... after a long time we found out that the problem was on his computer. Firewall, especially p2p guardian, did automatic update and somehow disabled ports required for bnet. So if you are using firewall, some antivirus programs or similar, try to turn them off for a while. Hope my advice will help you.

Hey i was wondering any 1 out there could help me with this .... i keep on getting message when i click log in "Unable to connect to Battle.net and about modem " but its all fine so i give dia a rest i just come on comp .. still not working ... and it isnt on my laptop .. if any 1 knows whats wrong plzz tell me cause getting angry with it now .. Thx Sheekey

EDIT : Oh by the way i play Europe , Ladder :wink3:

I`ve been having this same problem for last week or so. I also play Europe ladder. It sometimes happens when I first log in to Bnet that day.

I discovered that releasing my ip address and then renewing it works, atleast it has worked for me every time so far.

This is what I do get D2 to work:

Open windows command prompt (Start -> Run -> type: cmd -> then press Enter)
Type the following:

ipconfig /release [Enter]
ipconfig /flushdns [Enter]
ipconfig /renew [Enter]

After that try restarting d2 again.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High