Autumn/Winter '06 OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i haven't sent another reply to her yet...give me some insight from a woman's perspective...what would you have to be offered to hook up with a middle aged, lazy gamer type guy still living in his parent's basement?
Isn't it obvious?
Money, homie! And LOTS of it. :laugh:

Isn't it obvious?
Money, homie! And LOTS of it. :laugh:

money...check.

i'll tell her i just ebayed all of my d2 iTamZ....that will impress her.

ahhh stop talking like wookies.....

i second superdave xD

as bad as the wookie talk is i still prefer those posts to most of yours. :tongue:

money...check.

i'll tell her i just ebayed all of my d2 iTamZ....that will impress her.
No no no no. That will never do.
You can play this off easily. Think about it, you've already mentioned you've been to China several times, and think about going back. Just sounds like you have money in your pockets from your frequent trips to China, already. :thumbsup:

Wait... Why the hell am I advocating this. If this isn't a scam, i'll feel absolutely horribly for her... You're an asshole superdave! :tongue:

No no no no. That will never do.
You can play this off easily. Think about it, you've already mentioned you've been to China several times, and think about going back. Just sounds like you have money in your pockets from your frequent trips to China, already. :thumbsup:

Wait... Why the hell am I advocating this. If this isn't a scam, i'll feel absolutely horribly for her... You're an asshole superdave! :tongue:

of course it's a scam....look at the picture she gave gorny and then look at the two she gave me...if i told her the truth she would be all over me like flies on ****....i really am too good to be true.

HAHAHAHAHA!!
Yeah... I guess. But people change... None of my pictures look alike... Well... I guess you can tell it's me by the face, but I look like a completely different person from when I was 14 till now. But you're right, if she really desperately wanted to meet someone im sure she would have used some kind of dating site or something.

reply sent....

dearest juan zhang...i have been unable to sleep at night...i lay awake knowing that i have finally found my perfect match and can move out of my parent's basement...i ebayed the last of my d2 iTamZ and finished packing today...my visa will be ready at the beginning of next week...i can't wait to hold you in my arms...i have been carrying the picture you sent everywhere i go but it's no substitute for a warm soft body.

i know you will be able to make me a very happy man...as soon as i can arrange a flight i will email you the details...i will need to know your address and phone number so you can pick me up at the airport.

i am the luckiest man in the word...

ps attached is a link to my picture...http://homepage.mac.com/durf/ot-faces/faces/Freemason.jpg

SUPERDAVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High