Unstable Bnet and accounts/chars management

goldmonkey

Jan 10, 2007
Unstable Bnet and accounts/chars management

I just lost a last wish PB/GriefPB/Fort due to game crash. I have lot of accounts full of junks need to manage. So I decide to create a new account and mule over my stuff over the new account. This is what I got :cry:

Anyone met this kind of problem before? I am going to poor again :sad2: lost half of my valuable items. For me bnet accounts and chars manage is a nightmare.

What exactly happened, the new char reset to having nothing, and it wasnt back on the first char? Or you throw it on the ground to xfer?

I had a lifer ele gc bite it from this, so now i try to make sure i have everything im xfering and save and exit as quick as i can.

What exactly happened, the new char reset to having nothing, and it wasnt back on the first char? Or you throw it on the ground to xfer?

I had a lifer ele gc bite it from this, so now i try to make sure i have everything im xfering and save and exit as quick as i can.

I throw them on the ground and change to the new char to pick them up, the game frozen and crashed. Lost a life ele gc? Sorc gc or druid one? that is a big lost.

I decide to clean up my old accounts and xfer as more as I can and create some new chars from scrach. Any suggestion for builds I should try? First char I will try will be a berserk barb. But I only have a grief PB and some HRs left to make an nigma and hope they not lost in xfer again.

Sorry man. It's been said a billion times. Don't throw your stuff on the ground. It's common sense.

Sorry man. It's been said a billion times. Don't throw your stuff on the ground. It's common sense.

:cry: That the only way I xfer my items. Because most of time I play solo without friend around.

Time to restart and a mock ladder reset for me . Game is game :grin: but I still want to :rant:

You can ask for help here if you ever need to in the future. The thread is stickied above. =b

You can ask for help here if you ever need to in the future. The thread is stickied above. =b

Thank for the Info :azn: ( this icon this cool btw what azn mean?) But what my problem is that for most of the time I did not know where my items located and need go throw lot of chars to locate the item. It will be boring for other people to wait me to do that. That is why now I decide to delete most of my chars and do a big clean up. :grin:

Edit:

:shocked: I am temp banned due to crazy xfer

I usually xfer by myself... sometimes it's a pain in the *** opening trade window moving items to window e.t.c. one time i decided to drop some expensive items on the ground, it froze straight after i did that... got a connection interrupted, waited a very long 5mins or so, made another game and items were luckily still on my original char....phew!!

I usually xfer by myself... sometimes it's a pain in the *** opening trade window moving items to window e.t.c. one time i decided to drop some expensive items on the ground, it froze straight after i did that... got a connection interrupted, waited a very long 5mins or so, made another game and items were luckily still on my original char....phew!!

As I know It will rollback the chars that do not exist the game when it crash. So your are luck on the time game decide to crash.

Never throw something on the ground that you aren't prepared to loose... In lue of that, there are a good number of us here that would gladly hold a game open for you, hold items, whatever you needed at the time to keep such an event from happening to you again... All you got to do is ask! ^_^

Sorry about your loss, but don't let this go without learning the lesson... With the way the servers are now, muling alone is far more risky then it was a little less than a year ago...

*Requiem_Death

I have some things I'll never mule because I'm too afraid of a realm down or something. I suppose I could get someone I trust to hold it, but what the hell, they only take up a few inv spaces.

Azn = asian.

I always thought it was "assassin" until Masterazn corrected me...

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High