Mule perming time and Uber leveling

papyrus

May 18, 2004
Mule perming time and Uber leveling

If anyone can help me with this...

1. How long do you have to perm a char?

2. I have read the Uber leveling thread but I never experience it so I have couple questions before I try it myself.

Which character trigger the chasing by monsters? the last one or the first one entering the portal?

If I kill D and Baal then lure Meph to that house, will Meph stay there if I teleport out of that house to the other end of the screen?

I am having difficulties to understand the trick on how to bring the leechers (including position them in a safe place) and the hammer in this game assuming if I want to do this by myself and no ppl can help me in the game.

1. A character has to be played for two hours within a 48 hour period. This makes it "permed" for 90 days.

2. Just entering the portal will not make any monsters come at you. You can move around a bit from the portal without getting hunted. It is when you approach the evil ones (which always start at the same positions), that you get hunted.
Ofc Meph will stay inside if you put him in the right place. The game AI isn't really brilliant. :azn:

If anyone can help me with this...

1. How long do you have to perm a char?

2. I have read the Uber leveling thread but I never experience it so I have couple questions before I try it myself.

Which character trigger the chasing by monsters? the last one or the first one entering the portal?

If I kill D and Baal then lure Meph to that house, will Meph stay there if I teleport out of that house to the other end of the screen?

I am having difficulties to understand the trick on how to bring the leechers (including position them in a safe place) and the hammer in this game assuming if I want to do this by myself and no ppl can help me in the game.

It takes 2 hours to perm a character.

As for ubers, its quite complicated. There is a guide about in these forums, search for it. Also Meph should stay in the house if you teleport away.

Yes, if you have a lot of mules to perm I hope you have something else to do while waiting.

Yes, if you have a lot of mules to perm I hope you have something else to do while waiting.

not sure if it is that simple...they seem to have changed the perming process...I've been struggling to perm a mule for like 2 weeks now and it seems the only way will be to play with it. It's been left in games that lasted the whole night and is still not permed. Seems it requires action on part of the char, not just standing in game.

Mike

not sure if it is that simple...they seem to have changed the perming process...I've been struggling to perm a mule for like 2 weeks now and it seems the only way will be to play with it. It's been left in games that lasted the whole night and is still not permed. Seems it requires action on part of the char, not just standing in game.

Mike

That's why you should do the wall trick in one way or another, so your char keeps running and running and running.

Really? I permed a mule a few days ago and it only took two hours sitting in town.

Maybe you need to do that trick where you type something and hover over an item in your inventory.

Mike
Did you check your calendar on your computer? maybe thats where the mistake is

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High