Tal Rashas tomb

Metalshredderr

Nov 19, 2006
Tal Rashas tomb

Ok, Im in a game right now.

I cleared out the entire place, and I have the staff with me, but nothings happening.

i also searched for the symbol, i cant find it, what the hell?

is there a problem?

I cleared out the entire place, and I have the staff with me, but nothings happening.

is there a problem?
your quest log should tell you what the right tomb is. even if it doesn't? then easiest way to tell the right tomb is at summoner. The missing picture among the 6 that are floating is the picture to the right tomb.

I killed the summoner, cleared out the entire room ,checked the walls for the symbol, nothing came up on my quest log...

And i know which symbol it is, it says it in my quest, just nothing is happening.

Is there a something i have to do with the horadric staff? like toss it on the ground?

Put the staff in the orifice, which is found in the correct tomb.

still in game?

And as @MapleBarb says it should be display in quest log, atleast if soloing...

Put staff in thingy...

edit: pwned by @Evrae

edit2: btw, have you transmuted staff+amu? (you can make it to canyon without one of 'em, but not complete act)

Ok. Now this is really starting to piss me off. I have the staff on me. I cleared out the entire tomb, including the Summoner. I have walked around for over an our in this place, looking for the correct tomb, when I dont see any........

Im gonna make a new game..and try again

Is this in a game you started? Sometimes it won't let you see the symbol, depending on who did what when (never bothered to work it all out). If you've completed the Summoner quest the symbol will come up in the Quest window once you start a new game.

Thanks laarz, unfortunately I'm on east

and to Dondrei, I started this game, i made it so only I can play too

Now I will try again. I will tell you guys how it goes.

WOW JUST WOW

I restarted a game. Went there, cleared out the entire Tal Rashas tomb again, and guess what?

the summoner didnt even show up.

I think now its gotten worst. Is anyone on EAST (classic)? This is so ****ing stupid.

is there a problem?

Correct sequence of act 2:
1. Get Cube (if this is normal, you NEED to get the Horadric scroll too)
2. Get Amulet / Staff (doesn't matter which you get first)
3. Talk to Cain and Drognan (if you don't do this, you're NOT finishing the quest)
4. Put Staff Together (via Horadric Cube)
5. Repeat #3
6. Kill Summoner (Arcane Sanctuary)
7. Go to Tal Rajah Tomb (the right one, of course)
8. Use Staff on orifice. Go in Tal Rajah lair. Kill Tal Rajah.
9. Free Tyrael
10. Go back to town and talk to Jehryn
11. Talk to Meshif to go to Act 3

Sorry if my memory is rusty. It's been 10 months.
Most of the time Act 2 goofs up is because people fail to talk to Cain and Drog when they're supposed to.

? haven't you killed the summoner yet? (is Q5 done?)

When you go to "canyon of magic" you should just go to the tomb stated in the quest log, and there you should find the ofirice where you can put your staff in....

I agree, this sounds weird

I...think I have been going in the wrong tombs...

Now I found the right one (I'm sure) and I'm going in...wish me luck

do you have a hireling?
rings or ammy with cold resist help alot

what class is your char and what lvl are you?

Wait a minute... am I reading you right? Are you looking for the Summoner in the Tombs of Tal Rasha? He's in the Arcane Sanctuary.

If you're getting thwomped by Duriel I'm guessing you're a Sorc. If you're in normal a neat trick is to grab a staff with Blaze on it and run around with him on your tail burning himself to death. Otherwise you're potentially in for one of the toughest fights in the game.

I am a level 24 necro. I have 3 mages and an iron golem, and he smoked us in like 7-10 seconds...It's sort of discouraging...

Do you have the skill Decrepify? That's available at level 24, and it's a big help against bosses.

Ahh no.... I haven't really bothered much with the curses. For me it's all about raising the undead...but theres no point if your undead gets owned in like 10 seconds or less..

I dont want to ask for help online, cause I know if i cant beat him now, I will be having a really hard time in Act 3...

I might just start over with a sorc/barb

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High