Question about Auradin

olympus

Nov 25, 2006
Question about Auradin

I havent been able to find a good auradin guide anyway so if anyone could send me a link of that, it would be a great.

But getting to my question, what is the shield I should use for him, I found a nice 3os, 40 resists sup vortex shield and heard it was used for auradins. Can somebody let me know what shield I should make with it. Thanks

theres a guide on the guides etc. sticky thread thing at the top :) as for the shield, its nearly optimum for use with dream.
Io+Jah+Pul
10% Chance To Cast Level 15 Confuse When Struck
Level 15 Holy Shock Aura When Equipped
+20-30% Faster Hit Recovery (varies)
+30% Enhanced Defense
+150-220 Defense (varies)
+10 To Vitality
Increase Maximum Life 5%
+0.625-61.875 To Mana (Based On Character Level)
All Resistances +5-20 (varies)
15-25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (varies)
if you use the dream helm aswell (which is what auradins do...) you get the lvl30 holy shock. this is where your skills..namely salvation and res lightning and conviction come in to synergise and boost damage. just read the guide. if you go for an auradin, the above shield is what you use. if you for torchadin...use dragon in it.

There are several types of Auradin. Like Tank said there's an torchadin wich uses the holy fire skill aura only. (hoj+dragon+dragon). There is a dreamadin version wich (ofc.) uses the dual dream (helm+shield). However there's a variant between them. Also known as the Auradin. He uses Hoj weapen, Dragon armor, Dream shield, Dream helm. Your vortex shield is a nice one, but it might has a too high str req for you. Anyway here are the two guides I know of within diabloii.

http://www.purediablo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=365416 ---> RAFFSTER's
http://www.purediablo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=418429 ---> masterzn's (although he uses a charge variant for mostly pvp only. But same idea behind the aura's used)

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High