Claws:

1)
2 to Sin skills
3 to Lightning sentry

or

2)
3 to trap skills
3 to lightning sentry

will 1) of the claws be better because it has 2 to ALL SIN skills??? or am i wrong?

thx so much for your help ^^

Griffon's +light dmg won't affect traps because traps are minions.

Out of the rest, I'll take 3/20/40 since getting FHR on a sin is rather difficult especially with 2 claws. If you can hit a decent FHR bp without that helm. The FRW is rather nice.

Claw I'll take +2sin since +1more trap will not increase your dmg significantly especially with resist and pvp penalty.

+2sin will benefit your assasin in more than just ls damage. more mb swirly time, fade boost, shadow boost, higher claw block, ect.

just make sure u get the claws in greater talon for low reqs and trap laying speed.

just to check

A KITTEN GETS KILLED EVERY TIME A TRAPPER USES GRIFFONS

id go 1st helm...:innocent:

Only mods useful on the first one is pretty much +2Sin and FRW. +Str is not needed because of enigma. +Mana is ofcourse useful.

You can trade the +3Traps/20/40 for a +2sin/20/40? I like that the most of all helms unless you get the same one but rare and with more mods.

thx guys...but for the helm with frw...i believe the 22 to str would come in handy if i will use shadow dancers?

Only mods useful on the first one is pretty much +2Sin and FRW. +Str is not needed because of enigma. +Mana is ofcourse useful.

You can trade the +3Traps/20/40 for a +2sin/20/40? I like that the most of all helms unless you get the same one but rare and with more mods.

The frw is useless for a trapsin, tele is the only way to travel.

Get a 2/20/2 with second mods, socket with required IAS / res jewels (to hit 9 frame trap laying), if no ias needed, dual Ber, Dual Jah or Dual shael the helm, if only 1 ias jewel needed, ber, jah or shael etc...

2/3/2 Greater Talons / Runics (GT's are best if possible), if you can get ias on one claw then even better, socket the main claw with enough ias (with all other gear) to hit 9 frame trap laying (preferably 15/15 ias / all res jewels), rest of sockets should be all res / second mod jewels - 15 / 7 all res / fhr are best jewels possible for these extra sockets.

Pfft >,< you try speaking youre third language perfectly!

Heh, was meant to be an ironic imitation of Olba's grammar and spelling corrections...

No more OT, you're on msn so talk there if need to! >.<

Ooi, Shadows aren't very good trapper boots btw, too high str and not enough benefits...

Shadows:

Since I have 2 less shadow sk's then usual. I need the 2sk they provide :)

First helm and the 2assy/3 LS claws. The 2 assy boosts fade/sm/mb and only lowers trap damage minimally.

crg

i believe he is building some sort of hybrid thus the shadowdancer might be useful in that case.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High