Autumn/Winter '06 OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My summers can hit 110 to 115.

Winters -75 below with windchill.

Speaking of Sd where the hell is he?

It's a toasty 72 degrees Fahrenheit here. Jealous Dredd? :tongue:

Come stand a little bit closer to me and I'll tell you ... all ... about it. :grrrr:

@ Jackson: We get upper 90s and low 100s here from about mid-July through most of August. Why do I stay in this wasteland?! If my brain wasn't fried half the year and frozen solid for the rest, I'd probably still have the sense to move.

@ Gorny: "Walkabout" is what he calls it.

Come stand a little bit closer to me and I'll tell you ... all ... about it. :grrrr:

@ Jackson: We get upper 90s and low 100s here from about mid-July through most of August. Why do I stay in this wasteland?! If my brain wasn't fried half the year and frozen solid for the rest, I'd probably still have the sense to move.

@ Gorny: "Walkabout" is what he calls it.

Oh great, SD will either come back missing a chunk of his thigh... courtesy of a run in with a crock, or he will drown in quick mud.

As long as I can sled in it I'll be happy! :wink3:

I just bought my machine last Feb and only got out twice :cry:

It's a 2002 Polaris XC 600 XP and let me tell you once you have gone 100 mph on snow....you want to go faster :shocked:

I'll have to upload some pics of her

That sound sexy, sexier than all the pron in the world .... maybe.

And regarding my favourites, you all say 100%+?!? Gah, this was a very serious topic, some people are so immature :laugh:
It was merely 209 out of 543. See, that's nowhere near 100%.

For years I was very upset at never getting any snow down here in good ol' Devon, the problem is my city is a coastal one which pretty much prevents snow from ever laying. Then a couple of years ago I finally remembered that I lived next too a huge sodoff moor and that if I went up there I could make up for my lack of snowball fights during my youth.

Yes, i'm a muppet of the highest calibre.

Gorny said:
Oh great, SD will either come back missing a chunk of his thigh...

I don't think he'll have to worry about crocks or quicksand in Canuckleland but whatever the case is, I'm sure he'll have some good (and probably borderline offensive) stories to share with us when he gets back. :grin:

He better come back anyway or I will track him down to (or rescue him from) whatever bar/fleabag motel/bordello/prison/etc he's hiding at and physically drag him to the nearest computer if I have to. Hope I don't throw out my back.

Adoption, Dredd? Local scouts? Catch some local kids smoking and threaten to tell their parents unless they become your slaves?

It's getting into summer here, and it never snows. *Sigh*

Upper 80's. Somewhere around there.

Where do you live, anyway? Oh, California.

Eighty... that's 26 degrees Celsius! Heh, here in Australia it isn't hot until it hits the mid-thirties. A proper hot day would be 40.

Rereading that, I suddenly miss that old coot, Superdave for some reason.

Sellout bastard, COME BACK!

@ Thyiad: It sounds like you want me to have kids. You're trying to kill me! I thought you liked me! :cry:

Donny said:
It's getting into summer here, and it never snows. *Sigh*

If you really really want to be buried under endless mounds of snow, Dondrei, and you don't mind having to dig a tunnel from the front door to your car every morning (while dressed in enough winter clothing to equal your body weight), I'll trade homes with you. I'll take the spiders and snakes. :smiley:

No, no Dredd, just wondering how to get you some free labour. So you spend more time doing nice stuff rather than shovelling s... snow.

... have you guys taken a look at the PvP forums lately? :undecided:

I mean.. how long can they "lol@ kiba"?...yeesh.

Jackson said:
... have you guys taken a look at the PvP forums lately?

PvP always has been and probably always will be the rowdiest subforum here. Have you been reporting bad threads there? Is there something in particular we need to look at?

@ Thyiad: Dredd's Sweatshop does have a nice ring to it. I could finally write that Great American Novel that I know I have in me (somewhere). I might even get to finish it before being hauled off to prison for slavery. :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High