(Not so) Monthly Giveaway Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many Thanks scwormy, Stash received.

DM

@scwormy iv looked throught the stash you sent me and theres not anything there i dont already have so i think im just gona delete my version of it so you can send it to someone who needs the stuff if thats ok with you. thx alot anyway

It's time that I give back to where I got so much of my beginning items.

I don't have the time to post the items and send out what people request. So this giveaway will consist of three stashes - one of armor, one of sharp weapons and one of blunt weapons. Most of the items are normal unique and set items but there are a number of exceptional and a few elites.

It is intended as a start for those that really want to collect the full grail. So here are the rules.

1. thank those that have helped us all
2. No more than 50 posts
3. Tell me why you want to collect the grail
4. Pick a stash and tell me.

Alright lads and lassies, now that I have a working internet connection, I'll be able to divvy up YoungDbl's little giveaway.

I should be able to send out the emails sometime this morning

@ SteveSeagal:

Begging/Grovvelling/Stooping is generally not well liked here (read the rules at the start of this thread). If you are unsure of what is going around, just ask, but don't beg.

I'm sorting out what goes to whom, so be patient.

I was mostly kidding with the way I typed that.

I don't want to come in here and expect to get something completely for free without being nice about it.

Oh well...
is this better?

Give me a tarnhelm, NOW.

I wasn't going to say anything but...:rolleyes:

DM

*Cheesy game show music*

*even cheesier game show announcer voice*

Welcome ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, to neumein's restart giveaway!

*cheesy music and voice stops now*

Seriously though, I'm doing a full restart, and am starting up a mean, lean, meph running machine to get some stuff. All of the items meantioned are below are RWM. A lot of them are actually vanilla, but since I am now RWM, I consider all my stuff RWM, to keep it simple. Here is the loot:

Armour:
Bverrit Keep | Gerke's Sanctuary | Goblin Toe | Pelta Lunata | Snakecord | Treads of Cthon | Venom Ward x2

Weapons:
Bloodrise | Buriza do Kyanon | Fleshripper | Hellclap | Langer Briser | Maelstrom | Razortine | Skewer of Krinitz | Skull Splitter | Spectral Shard | Suicide Branch | The Atlantean | Wizardspike

Rings:
Dwarf Star | Rainbow ring of Precision (+10 resist all, 15 to dexterity)

Sets:
A number of low level sets, just ask.

Rules: You must have made an intro thread here, at the SPF. You must include the words, "The SPF is my friend." in your asking post. Up to two items each. Whilst I know that this is a small giveaway, in comparison to others going around, I'm doing it anyways.

Let the grovelling begin. :laugh:

Lucky number 11 stash received, and it was lucky! had stuff that were needed for a few chars i'm making!

thanks alot scwormy

@neumein

Since the SPF is my new best friend, any chance I can nab the noob cannon from you? kickyanads @ aol dot com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High