So who wants to be Honorary Representative of Community if

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorny1

Banned
Sep 9, 2003
So who wants to be Honorary Representative of Community

The election is Tuesday!

Candidates for mayor need to have a running mate and then post your interest here!

You may not be both a Candidate and someone else's Running mate!

This is for fun and open to anyone.

You may also spoof ads like on TV to try to deter other teams from getting on the ballot.

A poll voting thread will be posted Tuesday.

I'll run for mayor

Edit : Yeah new avatar but im starting to regret it :hanky:

I'll run.
My running mate will be Qbi. :flowers:

Aman, what's your platform? We must beat Merick's, though his sounded reasonable.
(In case I'm picked ofc.):lipsrsealed:

We will think of it all tomorrow morning(i need some sleep first:grin: )

Edit : Yes you are picked to run with me :smiley:

Edit : If you have msn or aim feel free to add me so we can talk more on how we are going to beat everyone :grin:

What will the official duties be for the newly elected mayor? Maybe they could greet all new members in song, ala, Wizard of Oz..... As mayor of the munchkin city....

I'd like a running mate too.
My platform is "free sojs for everyone and no more ubers/chat gem/bugged cubed eth armors/highest damage possible/why do I have a realm down questions".

Can we hand out temp bans for making such threads? Or at least destroy people's egos for making them? If so, I volunteer to be your running mate. Just to be clear, I run a tight ship. If you didn't read the rules when you joined and you broke them, BAM! None of this "when does ladder reset" crap. BAM! POW! KAZOOIE! I'll teach you to upgrade armors!

Can we hand out temp bans for making such threads? Or at least destroy people's egos for making them? If so, I volunteer to be your running mate. Just to be clear, I run a tight ship. If you didn't read the rules when you joined and you broke them, BAM! None of this "when does ladder reset" crap. BAM! POW! KAZOOIE! I'll teach you to upgrade armors!

wow thats harsh... and i ask suilings question again... what is a running mate?

A running mate is someone that the president chooses that everyone likes in hopes of getting more votes for themself.

You can be my somewhat more radical and eccentric running mate if you want, k/t.

Screw you Evrae, Qbi should run on her own ticket. She is the Morale Officer after all. And of course, I'll be her running mate.

Cannon Fodder said:
Screw you Evrae, Qbi should run on her own ticket. She is the Morale Officer after all. And of course, I'll be her running mate.
Uhhh...let's duel!

I'll run. My platform: No SoJ tax, free access to the secret bunny level, insta-3-day ban for those nubs that make a post that obviously breaks the rules/ignores search function/can't read in general, and we're all tired of seeing.

Cannon Fodder said:
Pillows of face pwnage at 10 paces?
Sure thing!

*secretly fills pillow with bricks*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High