Best Build for A Beast

A barbarian could make good use out of it.

Whirlwind. Check out the barb forum for guides.

Minions will benefit a lot from the fanaticism aura, so it's worth using it on a summon necro, for example. He will lose a minion or two when switching from a summoning weapon like Arm of King Leoric to Beast, but their strength will stay the same and their increased speed and damage will outweigh that by far.

Minions will benefit a lot from the fanaticism aura, so it's worth using it on a summon necro, for example. He will lose a minion or two when switching from a summoning weapon like Arm of King Leoric to Beast, but their strength will stay the same and their increased speed and damage will outweigh that by far.

Maybe I will just stick it on my skelliemancer then. I just happened to have a 5 socketed zerker and a couple of the runes thats why I made it in the first place.

Absolutely a skelemancer. Use beast, put Pride & Bramble on a Might merc, sit back & enjoy. + Beast helps kill bosses.

He has already made it, and the zerker axes restrictions aren't that for off if he has enigma.

I would say use it on a holy freeze pally, that could be fun.

He has already made it, and the zerker axes restrictions aren't that for off if he has enigma.

I would say use it on a holy freeze pally, that could be fun.

Yes, I already have the enigma. My HF Pally uses ber'd Astreons which I am quite happy with.:wave:

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High