Mondaily

erics

Jun 25, 2003
Mondaily

RL: Got some rest. Looked at some houses. Is it just me or does $485,000 seem like an awful lot for an average size house?

D2: I leveled my only character up to 26. She's got blizzard finally and chugging mana pots like crazy. She also found her first item of the new grail...civerbs scepter. She also scord civerb's shield, unique bardiche and angelic sickle.

Have fun :thumbsup:

You'll be living there eric so, it won't be average.:grin: Thought it does sound a little steep.

RL: Work 10-6. Prevents me from going hunting.:cry: May be tomorrow.

D2: Only 100 runs left to complete the Pindlethon. Then I can start leveling my other characters.

RL: Got some rest. Looked at some houses. Is it just me or does $485,000 seem like an awful lot for an average size house?

D2: I leveled my only character up to 26. She's got blizzard finally and chugging mana pots like crazy. She also found her first item of the new grail...civerbs scepter. She also scord civerb's shield, unique bardiche and angelic sickle.

Have fun :thumbsup:

ummm i make like 9 dollars an hour doing retail, will that help pay.
gee golly that is a handful of money. where are you looking for a house at?

RL: volleyball this morning at 530 am. showerd, its 841 now, schooling, homework, looking for a new job.

D2: im startin a necro summon/poison hybrid, i think it is going to go very well. im going to work on him.

SeeiN2StarS said:
where are you looking for a house at?

It's in a suburb of Seattle, and that was the 'cheap' house of the bunch. It sure was nice though. Even though I'm paid rather well, the mortgage payment would eat up all the money I bring home. Who needs to eat?

Fists of Legend said:
You'll be living there eric so, it won't be average.

I'm not sure, but I think I've just been insulted...:scratch: :thumbsup:

Around here, no. I always glance at the real estate ads in the papers and even for a single level 2 bedroom house with almost no yard you're looking at at around 250-300. It's ridiculous. It's a good thing you're paid well. :grin: But look at it this way - real estate around this area is a great investment. My friend/co-worker bought a small 2 bedroom condo near Juanita Beach a couple years ago for like 150, and already it's appraised at around 230. 80k (50%) increase in just a couple of years. Yikes. She only wishes she had more money so she could buy the condo above here, too. :wink:

RL - Football and Baseball. Sunday in October is like heaven for sports fans. 'Course the Seahawks lost and we may have lost Hasselbeck as well, so that part sucked big time. But that's life, I guess. :undecided:

D2 - Got my Sin from A3 normal to A1 NM this weekend. I still need to learn the names of her claws because I almost passed up a Wrist Spike (which ended up being pretty decent) because I was confusing it with the inferior Wrist Blade. Meh, all in due time...

~Wolfgang

My sister is in the San Fransico bay area. She was looking a while back at half a million dollar one bedroom townhouses. :tongue: Real estate is nuts, and right now I think the market being fueled mostly by happy thoughts in a lot of areas.

D2: I'll probaly try to get my ES Enchantress through Act 1 Hell today. It sounds better than doing homework. :grin:

@erics...Yes I'm looking too and 450 is just out of the question....I'm in so cal and 450 gets you a 2 bed condo...(in any kind of area I'd want to raise my family) unles I want to commute for 2 hours each way i just cant see 3500 mortgage payments....insane I say....I was actually thinkin about relocating to the seattle area....now I'm dissapointed to hear things arent much cheaper up there.....

D2- SoulSyphon lvl 84, my first fishymancer finally beat Hell Meph...now I can shop him a while for some goodies.....

@erics...Yes I'm looking too and 450 is just out of the question....I'm in so cal and 450 gets you a 2 bed condo...(in any kind of area I'd want to raise my family) unles I want to commute for 2 hours each way i just cant see 3500 mortgage payments....insane I say....I was actually thinkin about relocating to the seattle area....now I'm dissapointed to hear things arent much cheaper up there.....

Unfortunately, no, wherever there are large amounts of people then properties usually cost a great deal. My brother lives in South Dakota and the same type of house that would cost 400k here would only be about 75-125k there. But that's because here we have Microsoft, Boeing (bunch of different facilities - Everett, Renton, Kent, Seattle, etc.), Nintendo, and several of other big businesses. Businesses translates to lots of jobs, so lots of people coming to get those jobs, so lots of competition to get living quarters, so lots of price because of the competition. Then again, where it's affordable to live there aren't jobs, thus why it's affordable. Catch-22 if ever there was one. :undecided:

~Wolfgang

Hey all!

RL: Back from a long weekend with Sorsha. Pre-cana is over and done with (thank God :shocked: ), I'm exhausted from having to be up so early to drive back this morning (2 hours) to be at work by 8. I'm sore, my knees hurt, my back hurts, and my department at work looked like a bomb hit it. So I busted my hump all day to get things back in order... and I've got tomorrow off. So by the time I go back in on wednesday, it'll be bomb-blasted again. Greet.

D2: Didn't play at all over the weekend due to being in NY and busy. I'm going to try to relax tomorrow, which means laundry, maybe some cleaning, and lots of D2.

And maybe I'll get up early (doubt it) enough to start the daily so that erics can stop whining... <cough> I mean so erics doesn't have to.:wink:

Later all!
~MM

RL: Got plenty of TAFE work to do... Yay. Today is kind of a slow day, which means things can get pretty boring. And I stayed up way too late last night listening to the radio. I'm going to have my work cut out for me if I want to stay awake...

D2: Messing around with my Bloodbrother, a werewolf/summoner hybrid who tries to get 100% open wounds (without the use of the malice runeword). He's pretty fun so far. I found a bloodcrescent, which he's making good use of. Really quick too, which is sweet.

erics said:
I'm not sure, but I think I've just been insulted...:scratch: :thumbsup:

I mean that since you will be living there and you are part of the D2 SPF, that will make the house an EU.:thumbsup: Sorry for the confusion.

It's study break and I'm doing homework. Am I a madman?

Although they call it study break, nobody actually studies. I'm trying to get ahead in most of my subjects so it won't be so crazy when I get pounded with assignments on the first few weeks back.

Working 7 days on my week off school :(

6:30 comes quick. by the time I get home it's been 12 hours since I left. Pop in some studies and theres no time for D2.

I was hoping to get my Classic character up for the MP game.

I got a question to ask. Is Stun a synergy for concentration for Barb skill tree?

I'm now stomach pain. Ate excessive curry and carbonate drinks...

erics: Try the city rather than the yuppie suburbs. Places like Ballard have some really nice big old houses... And then you can use the money you saved to fix it up the way you like and still have a lot left for living on.

Hey, everyone, I know I haven't been around much. The stupid phone company is screwing up (whoops! I meant "upgrading") the lines around here, and they managed to pretty much kill my internet access. Am working on getting broadband (for over twice the cost and less webspace...), so I may be around again, soon. Don't forget me!

Jude

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High