Can a meleesorc Pk?

ilovesoda

Feb 27, 2006
Can a meleesorc Pk?

I know it's melee range but i could do it succesfully with a kicker, so i wanted to know if any1 has any "experience" from pking with a meleesorc^^?. Mainly diaruns also, baalruns are too hard with all those highlvls :/

There's a few melee PvP guides in the library, can't speak to how well it works (I don't PvP)

ilovesoda said:
I know it's melee range but i could do it succesfully with a kicker, so i wanted to know if any1 has any "experience" from pking with a meleesorc^^?. Mainly diaruns also, baalruns are too hard with all those highlvls :/

magechick, he/she said PK, no PvP, thats a "tad" bit different...

Do you mean PK, as in killing players who actually are out there to get exp and not pvping?

I don't think we have any PK specific builds here. Any PvP build might work, not sure though.

My PERSONAL pking view: You try to kill other players characters that are not really equipped to survive against you, since they focus on PvM. Not a nice style, actually pretty cheap. PKers are a reason for me to leave game, get a char to kill them and be done with it.

PvP is a very different thing though of course.

Well it'd be more like pking those stupid hammerdins who cry "new party nec pick up mana pot!!1" And since i have a melee sorc i would like to know if it's able to pk them with it. I don't really think tho:/ i can barely beat hammerdins in pvp, and not to talk about the skilled ones :/

If such a hammerdin tele's on top of you and his light resist isn't above 75% and his defense isn't so high i would say you have a 40-50% chance of killing him. Depends a bit on your gear and luck, because.

1) 75% block to break through
2) your minimum damage is low, your max is very high
3) his defense vs your ar.

If you use a infimerc you can circle around him and drain him a bit with aurapulse until he makes a mistake.

All those leechers in diaruns will most likely die by your pulse.

In diaruns there are mostly casters and if you have more skill then them you can beat mostly any of them. But obviously they have the upperhand if you are equally skilled.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High