First ever Pure Diablo Forum Mafia Game Signup [Game has ended]

Gorny

Staff member
Mar 16, 2020
I'm hosting.

Game will be a basic semi normal non themed game.

/in here.

Leave all knives and weapons on the desk there,

What is Forum Mafia and how is it played?

FAQ about basic mafia gameplay:

Game to start sometime after the July 4th holiday in the US, at least two weeks, so on or around July 18th or so.

Last edited:
Reactions: ioupain and D2DC
Someone go drag Bad Ash in here.....

Just a thought before we get underway, since the last game we played was abut a year and a half ago, I'm considering the current state of the real world, example: This thread, and how some of the wording and terminology we use while playing might personally affect people. I'm proposing to use some phrasing like "eliminated" or "sent to their death" or "is no longer living" as opposed to what was used before when a townsperson was killed off at the end of a day period.

Any thoughts or comments are welcome.

Reactions: Noodle
I'm in!

Am I right in thinking that each Day/Night cycle in the game is actually multiple days in real life? 10/7/7/7...rule?

I prefer 'X was eliminated'.

I'm in!

Am I right in thinking that each Day/Night cycle in the game is actually multiple days in real life? 10/7/7/7...rule?

I prefer 'X was eliminated'.

No, each day night cycle is a specific number of hours. Depending on the host and game, it's usually 48 hour day 24 hour night or 48 and 48.

I've not played Forum Mafia before, no. I'll just need to remember to carve out time each day to get on here and participate. My forum time has been squeezed due to workload lately.

If Bad Ash can't make it, I'm willing to bite the bullet and play his guy for him. He won't make it past the first day anyway, like the Lord intended.

Reactions: Gorny
If Bad Ash can't make it, I'm willing to bite the bullet and play his guy for him. He won't make it past the first day anyway, like the Lord intended.

I wouldn't have it any other way, but I would give the man the courtesy of honorably killing himself for us!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High