Something New for a Weapon

Dystopianday

Jul 8, 2006
Something New for a Weapon

I'm going to be making another ww barb soon, and I want a fun alternative to ebotd. I was thinking about Infinity. Any suggestions on less-commonly used weapons that are fun and at least moderately effective?

Infinity? So you're thinking polearm? Well then I'd suggest doom if you could afford it.

Ooh, or an etherial eternity. Oh wait, you're ww. Breakpoint would suck then.

dokuro said:
Infinity? So you're thinking polearm? Well then I'd suggest doom if you could afford it.

Ooh, or an etherial eternity. Oh wait, you're ww. Breakpoint would suck then.
Doom looks incredibly fun. I think I might go with that.

And if you have time to play d2 and post here, why did you need to get banned off NF? :x

Famine sounds fun too.

The infinity weilding Barb would be pretty nifty. Since conviction lowers enemy defenses, you wouldn't need too much ar. I would wear a Dream helm too just to compliment to Infinity. The problem is that there isn't any ias on weapon with Infinity so you'd will be twirling kinda slow.

Fury in a Mancatcher would be a pretty cool weapon and still hits the ww bp.

I always wanted to see a frenzy barb using dual Hand of Justices and a Dragon armor (level 46 holy fire aura).

I think dual phase blades or dual scourges would give you the fastest whirl/hit speed. I'd find a couple of fun runewords that you could put in those, or get the unique versions you like.

Crescent moon is a fun pole runeword too.

Dystopianday said:
And if you have time to play d2 and post here, why did you need to get banned off NF? :x

One too many addictions.

Why, you miss me? :prop:

Im considering this one myself ...eth zoded tomb reaver..may not be that new though.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High