How to up items?

Nebulus

May 27, 2006
How to up items?

K well I googled it and search on this forum but can't find the actual cube recipe to upgrade item. It seems its so common recipe that no one bother to describe how being as everyone knows its contents.
Specifically i would like to up my goreriders for my kicker asn

good call yelopen

only rare and unique items can be upd
and unique exceptionals can only be upd to elite on ladder

really? you cant cube say... a normal grey item? like.. say upping a runeword u made (spirit) you cant upgrade it later on to elete etc?

adecoy said:
really? you cant cube say... a normal grey item? like.. say upping a runeword u made (spirit) you cant upgrade it later on to elete etc?
Only rares and uniques can be upgraded. Runewords and grey items are not rare or unique, so they cannot be upgraded.

adecoy said:
hahaha thats hilarious.... next time i wont make a faith in a gothic bow

Kinda sucks when you find out things too late.That faith still makes a nice bow for a rogue merc.

Just don't expect to be able to trade it anytime soon, unless you find some clueless guy. :azn:

Evrae Altana said:
Just don't expect to be able to trade it anytime soon, unless you find some clueless guy. :azn:

I dont get it. Could you please explain it?

same thing happened to me

id been collecting excepctionals thinking they could be upped, then i went looking for the formula and there wasnt one :p

nthBULL said:
same thing happened to me

id been collecting excepctionals thinking they could be upped, then i went looking for the formula and there wasnt one :p

Solution is find fomula first then find items to fit formula:thumbsup:

i was intending to later upgrade it to a hydra bow...
If you wanted to use the bow on your zon you would have been better off with either matriarchal or grand matron bow.If it was for merc bow again its still good just not as good as hydra hence the lower resale value.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High