What you making next ladder?

Beltyn

Nov 16, 2005
What you making next ladder?

Yes I know I'm being hopeful that there actually will be one, let alone soon, but what do you have in mind to make?

I'm thinking a cleric just for fun. If am joined up with all the initial running to get through things, imagine could make nice chunk of friends, particularly with playing hc :cool:

Beltyn said:
Yes I know I'm being hopeful that there actually will be one, let alone soon, but what do you have in mind to make?

I'm thinking a cleric just for fun. If am joined up with all the initial running to get through things, imagine could make nice chunk of friends, particularly with playing hc :cool:

would like to have a run at HC top 16 in europe with a hammerdin but not sure i got the time :sad2:

Beltyn said:
Boo Hammerdins!

:flip: Hope they get nerfed like crazy :flip:

If you want to be at the top and not leach off other ppl to be there than it is the only choice imho. I suppose a bliz sorc is almost as good but if you dont have a hammerdin in your group you're severely compromised.
I used to always play a Bo baba to start a ladder but there is only so much sitting around one person can do, and i cant stand slow ppl in cs shouting reBO reBO all the time.

If you just want to play for fun (which is something i find difficult) then a support char is ok but you need someone to kill stuff, and hammerdin does it the best.

The same thing I always make first on a restart. Orb Sorcie. Everyone loves the teleporter, and level 20 Static for group play speeds things up.

Creon said:
The same thing I always make first on a restart. Orb Sorcie. Everyone loves the teleporter, and level 20 Static for group play speeds things up.

Actually thinking about it the last two times i restarted i made an enchantress as my first character with a little bit of orb so she can rush ppl through normal and nightmare.

hammerdin, and possibly a blizzer/static sorc.

I'll prolly get a baba to high 60s with a couple of bo sticks but other than having him around to bo for private cs runs/raids (when I'm using dual pcs) I probably won't use him for much more than muling.

a high powered bone nec sounds fun (I've never taken a bone necro over mid 70s) but I have already promised some individuals that I'd be "the cs din".

the harder part for me, will be coming up with a name... still mulling that over a bit.

goomba said:
hammerdin, and possibly a blizzer/static sorc.

I'll prolly get a baba to high 60s with a couple of bo sticks but other than having him around to bo for private cs runs/raids (when I'm using dual pcs) I probably won't use him for much more than muling.

a high powered bone nec sounds fun (I've never taken a bone necro over mid 70s) but I have already promised some individuals that I'd be "the cs din".

the harder part for me, will be coming up with a name... still mulling that over a bit.

We'll have a bone nec next lad, #1 from ls1 too ^_^ He should be going for a nice high level (93 92 91 90 in the past)

I'll be making a blizzer day 1, and making pretty much any char I'll need after. Hdin, BvB, MF Barb, orber, fballer, foher, etc. not in that order.

Akukami said:
Why....:sad2:

- Akukami

so I can remake piggy, and do it proper? (define proper, I'll probably be true to myself and **** something up, like putting a couple into another element for deseis, or wearing a gskin :p )

I may do a fire/static sorc though instead. dunno. regardless I'm not sure that a Din can capture my attention for the entire season. no question, I volunteered for being the "workhorse" cs-din for the gang, and when everyone is on, that is the role I intend to keep/maintain

but, ladder seasons are pretty long, if I got a din to lvl 89 1/2 in a few weeks, I'm going to need to have another char that I have in the past enjoyed playing to mix it up a bit, at least if/when you guys aren't on. (being a teleporter/seal popper I have found to be quite fun in the past, even with my enchantress... hrm there's a thought)

don't worry, I'm not looking to steal your thunder :p

I self rushed the din to hell act3 with the lvl 6x baba... and it was much more of a chore than rushing with piggy on NL

goomba said:
so I can remake piggy, and do it proper? (define proper, I'll probably be true to myself and **** something up, like putting a couple into another element for deseis, or wearing a gskin :p )

I may do a fire/static sorc though instead. dunno. regardless I'm not sure that a Din can capture my attention for the entire season. no question, I volunteered for being the "workhorse" cs-din for the gang, and when everyone is on, that is the role I intend to keep/maintain

but, ladder seasons are pretty long, if I got a din to lvl 89 1/2 in a few weeks, I'm going to need to have another char that I have in the past enjoyed playing to mix it up a bit, at least if/when you guys aren't on. (being a teleporter/seal popper I have found to be quite fun in the past, even with my enchantress... hrm there's a thought)

don't worry, I'm not looking to steal your thunder :p

I self rushed the din to hell act3 with the lvl 6x baba... and it was much more of a chore than rushing with piggy on NL

But why Static? If you really wanted to go that route, make it to 94 and put the extra two points into Warmth THEN Static. :grin:

Honestly, you're better off going pure Blizz. Since you have two comps, you can do your raids with a BO and finish off cold Munes with your MF Barb - Leveling + MFing in the same game! I picked up a few nice items doing this, and it would be so much better if I was still a Lady/Lord.

And one more thing, what do you mean "steal my thunder?" It'd be nice to add another Pure (Vita!) Blizzer to the family. :grin:

- Akukami

Akukami said:
But why Static? If you really wanted to go that route, make it to 94 and put the extra two points into Warmth THEN Static. :grin:

Honestly, you're better off going pure Blizz. Since you have two comps, you can do your raids with a BO and finish off cold Munes with your MF Barb - Leveling + MFing in the same game! I picked up a few nice items doing this, and it would be so much better if I was still a Lady/Lord.

And one more thing, what do you mean "steal my thunder?" It'd be nice to add another Pure (Vita!) Blizzer to the family. :grin:

- Akukami

while I messed up the warmth on my blizzer, one point in static never hurt anything :p which is what I meant by blizz/static build.

and you know I'll never be "pure" anything... ;) my 89 din is as close to a vita din as I've ever gotten, and even he only has 415 or so vitality

that din shield was pretty heavy, but with a little twinking on the gear he can wear the dreaded gskin, and then put on that +2/fcr dual resist din ammy and up the damage a bit vs. the prismatic +1 that he's currently wearing. (might be able to then scrounge up a tarn as well, and up the damage even more)

^_^

9900 hammers, with a +1 ammy, and no tarn isn't that bad I guess, but more damage, and being able to survive a LowerResist Curse around infector, and/or him spawning conviction during a solo raid, without emtpying an entire belt of full juvs would also be nice :)

Pure vita pure damage blizzer owns.

20 Ice Bolt
20 Ice Blast
20 Glacial Spike
20 Blizzard
20 Cold Mastery
1 Frost Nova
1 Telekinesis
1 Teleport

480 Vitality

Godly blizz sorc level 92 :)

I think I'll start off the season the way I always do, with a skeletons nec. They run through norm/nightmare so fast, and are really safe/fun to play at the start of ladder. Usually by the time I reach hell mode I'll have found twitch/3sok diamonds and be able to start up a din at that point.

Don't think I will go wild on this ladder. Might have my streak of lv 92+ hc ladder chars broken. oh well :undecided:

I am going to go for just four characters in the new ladder (yeah right), and only one in Classic. I think a Singer, although I have wanted to play a Healer for a while too.

*OneFromBeyond

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High