New 'tar alert! ^^

Hp_Sauce

Nov 16, 2004
New 'tar alert! ^^

In honor of xbananax and its founder!

Long live the fookin' banana!

-hps

Heh it was hard to figure out that the picture contained a banana phone until someone pointed that out. Maybe if it were a brighter shade of yellow, I could tell it was a banana phone.

HopJokey said:
Heh it was hard to figure out that the picture contained a banana phone until someone pointed that out. Maybe if it were a brighter shade of yellow, I could tell it was a banana phone.

I thought he was being attacked by a banana slug, so I was close.

I thought he was being attacked by a banana slug, so I was close.

Christ guys... do you have any idea how hard it was for me to get batman (THE batman) to pose for this picture? I mean, he's a very busy guy, what with fighting crime and saving the world and all that crap. What with me being a lowely mortal and all... well... lets just say the mansecks skills I've learned here came in handy.

Did you seriously expect me to say "oh, hang on Batman, the lighting isn't quite right can I take that a few more times?" :banghead:

-hps

p.s. the "hp is a loser" option was put there as a joke... it wasn't supposed to win!!! :cry:

That's why you make it public... so you can see who all voted loser and get them banned for trading botted items in the trade forum.

oh yeah, I voted for infinity man.

Meh - I still vote for number 4 !!

:kiss:

Ps - has the ladder reset yet ??

:laughing:

TheDarkSide said:
Ps - has the ladder reset yet ??

:laughing:
You'll know when, because there will be Eleventy million posts about it. And that's just by me.

aww what's up with you people, I'm keen on my corrupted tar

Corrupted tar's have been done, and then well done. They aren't too interesting anymore imho.

-hps

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High