Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

muzzz said:
Tired. I haven't slept much this week.
You said it, muzzz. I've slept a grand total of 3 hours in the past week and a half. I'm starting to wonder if this really is insomnia... I simply can't fall asleep before 3 AM, and by that time if I do go to sleep I'll be worthless throughout the entire day. I hope I'll be alright by my birthday. :undecided:

Anyways, enough of my whining. Bartender, I'm feeling unorthodox. Green tea with a drop or two of lemon juice, please.

So, has anyone checked out the SPF Europe MiniCon thread? It seems like a great idea, even though I'll be unavailable, what with school and all.

/endshamelesspromotionhere

Yesterday was around 35 degrees.
Please tell me that's 35 degrees Celsius. It's about 100 Fahrenheit here by 11 AM every day. Factor in that Virginia humidity, and you have a great excuse to avoid yard work. Uncomfortable, to say the least.

Welcome to Wednesday!

Zhao_Yue said:
For being an old timer and not having at least 1000 posts is pathetic :grin:

You need to spam more for increased visability.

Hey, if you add my posts from before the squid ate everyones accounts I have at least 1400:undecided:

aman: 35 degrees in Scotland:shocked:

The south east's obviously slacking, it was about that hot down here too. When I go to bed it's nice and cool, but at around 11am the heat gets too much for even me to sleep through:tongue:

its actuly realy nice weather where i am at the moment (not to hot at all)then again we live near the sea so we get a nice sea breeze:rolleyes:

colony said:
The south east's obviously slacking, it was about that hot down here too. When I go to bed it's nice and cool, but at around 11am the heat gets too much for even me to sleep through:tongue:

Ha! when it's not cloudy we've been having a highs in 100s (high 30s C)and with a drop in the low 60's (mid teens C) at night.

Hotter in the day, but cooler at night then. The temperatures here hasn't gone below the low twenties (or low seventies if you prefer) for a few days now, even at night. I don't really care about it being hot in the day too much, I'm not stuck in an office working, so it doesn't affect me too badly, I just prefer cold, windy and wet weather. That and I got used it in early June when I spent 4 days out in the sun for about 12 hours a day, in similar heat:tongue:

Just looked at the weather forecast too, and it's going to rain tomorrow morning, and on Saturday:grin:

Look at yourselves ... sitting in a bar talking about the weather :cool:

Good day everyone, I hope you all fare well in all that heat. Talking about heat, I'd like an iced coffee now, no cream.

The ice all melted. We can put some ice-like chunks of plastic in the drink instead, if that would be all right.

i think it melted actuly, i know *calls blizzard sorc, puts ice tray full of water on table, freeze that plz. sorc casts ice bolt and destroys the table* (my blizz sorc cant hit a brink ball if there is 1 rite in front of her lol :p)

I haven't posted in 4 months and I'm back now :)

Attention all Three Way Dance competitors - get into my bloody thread and start posting your updates. The 10 month limit is nearly over and there's only 19 days left so hop to it :)

Maybe someone saw me mentioning I was going to make an other attempt for the written driving license test today?
I PASSED IT!!! :jig:
Free drinks for everyone!!!
And welcome back P§ÃÇHÕ! :grin:

Congrats asdfgah!

I got a small question for everyone, how do I change my keyboard from using an US layout to using an EU layout !questionmark!. I cant find out and its annoying me that I cant use any special signs etc.

Cheers

Nacaa said:
How do I change my keyboard from using an US layout to using an EU layout !questionmark!.

Start, settings, control panel, regional and language options, languages, details, settings... and there add and choose whichever you want.

Ana said:
Start, settings, control panel, regional and language options, languages, details, settings... and there add and choose whichever you want.

Great! Thanks alot :D

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High