Plague Bearer

Status
Not open for further replies.
People stop posting over time, it's nothing new... just like my Atari Forum, too. Nobody's to blame for that, if anything disagreement HELPS more than hinders forum popularity... if every1 was just patting eachother on the back, every1 would go "this is gay" and quit :p

--But Trooper, you're just being a **** so if you get banned don't expect to be a martyr. At least when I disagreed I left a page of reasoning of why I felt that way-- if you have something to say be prepared to back it up or fight for it, otherwise get the f* out.... and no u weren't polite.

Jary said:
People stop posting over time, it's nothing new... just like my Atari Forum, too. Nobody's to blame for that, if anything disagreement HELPS more than hinders forum popularity... if every1 was just patting eachother on the back, every1 would go "this is gay" and quit :p

--But Trooper, you're just being a **** so if you get banned don't expect to be a martyr. At least when I disagreed I left a page of reasoning of why I felt that way-- if you have something to say be prepared to back it up or fight for it, otherwise get the f* out.... and no u weren't polite.
Don't tell me what I did, I've made paragraphs on why I disagreed with his build I was always polite.
Then when stoutewolf decided to call me a scammer, I stoped being polite and he can suck my ****.

Yeah, I agree with Stoute with Rabies' effectiveness in PvM ^^

Yes Rabies can do like 60k poison damage, but be prepared to wait almost half a minute for them to die since the duration gets sooo long : /
In hell monsters life, resists, HEALING, is very good and it really counterbalances how effective rabies does... just like any other poison such as Venom/nova lose their effectiveness. This is why Stoute said u might as well just use your Fury in PvM and kill them in 2 secs. I mean, if its a whole group of nasties (like the maggots, hatchlings in A4 forge area) u can always infect them all with Rabies and start taking out the big guys with Fury--then by the time you finished them the lil' baby guys should all be dead :grin:
...so yeah, Rabies does have some uses here and there

Trooper, hehe, he called you a scammer after you were a **** to him.
You also never denied that you were ><
u just got pissed off and cried, then ran away to your 0 friends like a moron

Aight trooper, I want you to "PARAPHRASE" only to me, since I'm not that biased really... why does his build suck so bad? Just list like 8 reasons in bullet form:
-
-
-
-
kk? and if your reasons are gayer than me I'ma reach into the screen and slap you since I am the gayest thing alive. And please, call me Ethel.

trooper said:
Don't tell me what I did, I've made paragraphs on why I disagreed with his build I was always polite.
Then when stoutewolf decided to call me a scammer, I stoped being polite and he can suck my ****.
A shut mouth catches no flies

last thing said here...

btw all this is OT anyway, we had this dicussion before on other forums and also there: we both know how it turned out didn't we?

Hey, was wondering what Jary said about poison nova, it being a slow killing skill in hell. Did you mean on bosses then yes, but on normal guys, i really have to say that ive never seen a faster killer. Well maybe one or two. But, considering the amount of immunities a novanec faces... only a handful...

@Trooper: So, your opinion is different than Stoutes is? The build may be a little different than on east, due to more melee guys there (as was stated in the last whine thread). But that does NOT make it a crap build. Maybe its the best ss build there is on europe? Ever think of that?
And then one other thing. One could make a superior build about a static field sorc with no backup skill. Touching every aspect of gameplay, real deep analysis on different strategies, all different equipment choices etc etc. That build sure as hell wouldnt complete a single part of hell and straight up suck in pvp (without merc) but that would not make the BUILD bad. Youre out sailing... accept it...

Old thread:
http://www.purediablo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=461654

oh noes, stoutewolf fanboys disagree with me.
just because you spend hours making a guide with wolf sound fx doesn't make you very smart apparently.
1st off it wasn't so much about his build which does suck, but about the fact he called me a scammer, despite the fact he plays a different realm and has never interacted with me, no one else ever callign me a scammer and me never scamming anyone.
He said it because he threw an e-tantrum because I disagree with his build.
He's a scumbag.
I'm done communicating with you guys now, but before I go understand one thing.
Your uneducated, idiotic opinions mean jack **** to me.
Go be fanboys some more.

Attacking with a 6 shael phase and rabies will only get you killed quickly. It is imbalanced with block rate.

attacking with plague and then swapping to deaths should give you the benefit of plagues high dmg and the -res on the wand correct?

or does the game only register the switch you are on?

also, the scammer crap should be dealt with now.

TROOPER... listen, one last time

Okay, I read your "claims" on dtrades and here's what I got:

1) u started flaiming him about a $hitty guide and not using dweb, plague bearer (which he explained is just not quick enough pvp), and ps facets--which were mentioned in his guide under his Rabies Trick, I remember reading it! So basically u skimmed over his guide and were way too quick to judge with that : /

2) you stated he shoulda mentioned bramble... well, yeah sure but disregarding the "teleport"... Enigma gives u MUCH faster speed and u save SOOO much strth that can otherwise go into vitality, I mean, think about it man... u only need like 55 strth or so then.
Here's what you do have though: Trang gloves (+25%), and dweb/4soc shield with ps facets--on the switch for the "trick". Realize that with this trick it sorta makes the use of Bramble negligible ... I mean, think about it dude. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm just saying he does make a good point dont u think>?

3) your solution was to just go Fury and synergize out cyclone armor...
dude.... come on , 'cyclone armor' and maybe 'werewolf' for a lil' more ar? He said he gets 16k ar...shi*, even 12k is aight. So basically, drop out a secondary 45k rabies skill.........and pick up a lil' cyclone!? Dude, for someone who so TREMENDOUSLY disagreed with his build, that's sorta a weak "come-back" to perfecting his build. Also, he added if u reaaaally wanted the ar u still could use Angellics, but its not necessary with 13-16k ar imo. Let's think about this too:

--90k pure Rabies: killz 1 hit in a duel!
--45k Rabies/Fury (with rabies trick switch): killz 1 hit in a duel!
wow, so like... why are u crying? the more skill points you put into rabies anyways the more duration its gonna be too... soooo why is 45k so weak when u can switch to a dweb/4soc facet shield and murder anything?
Forget the whole scammer bs, why do u really hate the build so badly... 'cause it just doesn't seem like its that bad...

Jary said:
Okay, I read your "claims" on dtrades and here's what I got:

1) u started flaiming him about a $hitty guide and not using dweb, plague bearer (which he explained is just not quick enough pvp), and ps facets--which were mentioned in his guide under his Rabies Trick, I remember reading it! So basically u skimmed over his guide and were way too quick to judge with that : /

2) you stated he shoulda mentioned bramble... well, yeah sure but disregarding the "teleport"... Enigma gives u MUCH faster speed and u save SOOO much strth that can otherwise go into vitality, I mean, think about it man... u only need like 55 strth or so then.
Here's what you do have though: Trang gloves (+25%), and dweb/4soc shield with ps facets--on the switch for the "trick". Realize that with this trick it sorta makes the use of Bramble negligible ... I mean, think about it dude. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm just saying he does make a good point dont u think>?

3) your solution was to just go Fury and synergize out cyclone armor...
dude.... come on , 'cyclone armor' and maybe 'werewolf' for a lil' more ar? He said he gets 16k ar...shi*, even 12k is aight. So basically, drop out a secondary 45k rabies skill.........and pick up a lil' cyclone!? Dude, for someone who so TREMENDOUSLY disagreed with his build, that's sorta a weak "come-back" to perfecting his build. Also, he added if u reaaaally wanted the ar u still could use Angellics, but its not necessary with 13-16k ar imo. Let's think about this too:

--90k pure Rabies: killz 1 hit in a duel!
--45k Rabies/Fury (with rabies trick switch): killz 1 hit in a duel!
wow, so like... why are u crying? the more skill points you put into rabies anyways the more duration its gonna be too... soooo why is 45k so weak when u can switch to a dweb/4soc facet shield and murder anything?
Forget the whole scammer bs, why do u really hate the build so badly... 'cause it just doesn't seem like its that bad...

The build is fine on europe realm, or in caster games on east. the point is - on east you need more attack rating than you do on europe. Sure, use angelics for some ar - and lose 35%+ of your damage. No thanks. This has been discussed before and is still applicable - pure rabies or pure fury is better on a realm that has more zealots, concers, BvB, other pure melee fury, pure rabies etc. than the european version. the reverse is also true.

Noticed that i messed up in my argument with a pure static field sorc. :laugh: Theres obviously a difference between a build and a guide.

@jary
If your going to argue against my arguments at least get them right.
I skimmed through his guide? No.
You skimmed through my argument? Yes.

I recommended plague bearer and grief on switchs, or tomb reaver with maxed cyclone and pure fury, while not maxing werewolf. That guves you about 2k absorb from cyclone.

It works on any realm, there is no point in having crappy rabies damage AND crappy attack rating for fury AND totally overlooking the benefit of cyclone armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High