Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

aman said:
Thats right i don't like them [Guns 'n' Roses]

Hehe, going back to the whole Guns 'n' Roses thing, there's a band I've seen a few times now called Buzztone. Fairly decent punk group. They also take pride in "butchering" a classic song during every single one of their gigs (near enough their own words as well). This all leads to a fairly genius, if four times as fast, version of "Sweet Child of Mine". That's today's random reference then.

Amnesia please. Enough to make me forget up until 4.00pm earlier. That's when things started going wrong...

Four time as fast? No thanks, I like Sweet Child O' Mine as it is.

Tequila!!! Yay, well, at least something after Brazil's defeat :cry:

Meh, boring weekend here, well, less than a week to see my girl (it's not the DooL, but I had to say it)

So, what are we up? party? drink alcohol until we fall unconcious? play D2 until we find a zod or our fingers hurt? post until count gets the same as durf's?

IRok: Awesome track, keep it on! (Will understand if there's a tidal wave of groans mind, used to it by now. :D)

Somethingsin: I don't know, although thinking about it, wasn't that when the england game kicked off yesterday?

Argh! The memory's back! More amnesia please! Or perhaps some D2...

Never take more than five people to a restaurant within 45 minutes of their closing time... it just makes people angry... like me... who had to stay an hour late...

I don't really like Linkin park though i only really like indie music/older stuff like the Who , The Beatles , The Jam , The Doors , The Kinks

Morning all , hopefully Andy murray can win today at wimbledon :grin:

aman said:
I don't really like Linkin park though i only really like indie music/older stuff like the Who , The Beatles , The Jam , The Doors , The Kinks
I liked and listened to them a lot when the album hybrid theory came out.

Morning all , hopefully Andy murray can win today at wimbledon :grin:
Who? :hide:

:rant:

Monday and the Bar is at page 2!? Was the weekend so bad and no one wants to post about it? C'mon people, I know it's Monday and all, but let's cheer up

* set ups drinks and tequila for eveyone whom want to come in *

A good start in the week is always, so, cheer up! How was weekend for everyone?

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High