Name the one item you haven't found yet

Kevin William Cox

May 4, 2005
Name the one item you haven't found yet

Not talking about rares, cause that's a never ending quest. Name like one or two you just can't seem to find. This may be for players who've played for awhile and please don't say SOJ. For me it's Gskin and a Tarn. lol. Those two have eluded me so far. Sets are fine for examples also. Trades don't count, self-found.

Kev

never found: gull, silks,
found my first gskin yesterday
my acct worth tons and tons of sojs, but never found one >.<
first +2 ammy i found recently
perf nagel

etlich amu, BANE ASH SHORT SORC STAFF (actually been mfing for it, found a gull..), silk, tarn

Goldfind sword, found another one couple of days ago. Still called Patriarch. sold it cause I already have 2 in storage.

The following are rare to me, but I have found them once :
Knell Striker, Iro.

afaik I have found every unique and set item at one time or another. Including Azurewrath. :)
I'm quite certain that I have, unknowingly, sold many valuable items to merchants for gold.

Gskin, Magefist, Twitchthroe, Hotspur, Ume's
Fond 2 Gulls, 3 Tarns, 2 Shards, 2 Frorstburns, 2 Gravespines and a Silks, and a 295 Bsnap though. Also completed Cleglaw and Arcanna sets.

I think there should be a way to Cube 100 Cathan's Rings for a SoJ. I would have a dozen maybe :-D

The only thing I couldn?t find for a while was a Tarnhelm ( even found a SoJ ). Then I traded for one, only to find one a few runs later. I don?t know, if I found all uniques or sets so far, but I found the ones I needed.

Im still waiting to find blinkbats. Found pretty much everything else such as gnasher, leymo's sash yada yada.

I have personally found some pretty rare "uniques", such as hotspurs, and gulls.

a couple of gskins, silks, scads of the easily found set items, rattlecages, twitches, scads of shards, gravenspines, umes, and even a couple +2 tri resist nec wands.

I have been in games where someone on my /f list nabbed a soj that has fallen approximately 12x in the past 18 months, but never managed to get one myself.

semi-recently found a perfect rclaw to go with the 7, or 8 I have scattered across mules and characters in progress (ray explained that it was a perfect one - does one more point dmg, but still no where near as good as the prepatch ones)

dlee said:
never found: gull, silks,
found my first gskin yesterday
my acct worth tons and tons of sojs, but never found one >.<
first +2 ammy i found recently
perf nagel

mf with a lvl 91, or 92 hammer din, in a nearly full game (or raid one).

I've gotten quite a few +2 ammys by piggy backing on higher level chars (my highest right now is only a lvl 89 blizzer)

buddy of mine has a '92 Din, and he has been gambling +2 ammys left and right...

edit: and nagels for some reason drop more than the cursed cathan's or manalds.

my first week on ladder I found a 29 mf nagel... (I have several perf 30 mf nagels on non-ladder that are also legit finds by me)

I have found perfect versions of every unique EXCEPT a perfect def magefist...other than that everything else i have found 4-5 of easy

I think the only thing ive never found is a perfect steeldriver although ive found a bunch of 201's.

After looking through the list of all the classic uniques, I have found ever single unique possible to drop on classic, while on classic.

This ladder I haven't found a single pair of hotspur though, 11 sojs, half a dozen gskins, a few silks, but no hotspurs :scratch:

goomba said:
I have personally found some pretty rare "uniques", such as hotspurs, and gulls.

a couple of gskins, silks, scads of the easily found set items, rattlecages, twitches, scads of shards, gravenspines, umes, and even a couple +2 tri resist nec wands.

I have been in games where someone on my /f list nabbed a soj that has fallen approximately 12x in the past 18 months, but never managed to get one myself.

semi-recently found a perfect rclaw to go with the 7, or 8 I have scattered across mules and characters in progress (ray explained that it was a perfect one - does one more point dmg, but still no where near as good as the prepatch ones)

+2 tri res wands=bull****, res is prefix and +2 is prefix lol. i love how people always make up items so they sound cool. show me tri res +2 nec wand plz

200 classic NL sojs for tri res +skill wand!

This is like that guy who was telling us about his 17fhr 31life 19/17 res armor asking value, then about his 217ed battle hammer....

I guess I should just be happy with my 20fc trires wand then and not think about how much better it would be with +nec, for then it would be non-existant. :)
All it has is a +skel or something equally usefull.

dlee said:
+2 tri res wands=bull****, res is prefix and +2 is prefix lol. i love how people always make up items so they sound cool. show me tri res +2 nec wand plz

sue me. I find a lot of stuff that I don't hang onto long enough to show people. you personally have benefitted from my lack of caring about hanging onto items, you should know I wouldn't have something like that still in inventory :)

perhaps it was double resist and fcr then, I honestly do not recall. I gave it away as the rez's were only in the teens.

I have found non skill tri rez wands, but they usually have poison as one of the resists, and after all of the "ugh sell it" comments from friends, and/or in the trade window, I've started doing just that unless I find wands that are +2, with bone synergies and/or fcr plus a resist or two.

Zodijackyl said:
200 classic NL sojs for tri res +skill wand!

This is like that guy who was telling us about his 17fhr 31life 19/17 res armor asking value, then about his 217ed battle hammer....

Steve, you've seen how "ez come, ez go" I treat the game. I don't study up on all of the lists to remember what is actually possible in the game, or commit to memory every exact detail of every item that I had found.

I know I have gotten several tri rez wands, a couple had fcr. I know I have also gotten skill wands, with fcr, and rez's + synergies. In my old age, and hazy memory I no doubt blended some of the synergies of what I had found into one wand that obviously I didn't. (hrm, actually I did, but I was on hard core, and died immediately after IDing it, then my account got hacked, and/or the sky fell or something yeah... that's the ticket... )

thank all of you for the very subtle correction :rolleyes: :laugh: :smiley: :tongue:

Well, I don't know how you treat the game Goomba. And I've never played with you so I won't speculate, but when you post something here, the burdon of proof lies upon you. If you're not sure what you had, then "I think I found a ~." something or other would be better. Posting impossible mods will upset people or at least make them doubt you. If you don't care then next time you find like a 300% Bsnap, people will be like "I don't know, did he really find it? You know his hazy memory and all, maybe it was less." God forbid if you try an trade with that rep.

Back on track, I also have never found Hot Spurs. Ever. lol. Kind of shameful when I think about it. But we all have our items not found yet, I guess.

Kev

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High