need gloves for my javazon...

az-0k

Jun 16, 2004
need gloves for my javazon...

hi.
im building a pj/lf javazon based on nidlav's guide(thx alot for the guide :) ). only one thing im not very convinced. the guide says that the best gloves would be a rare with +2 jav skill, +IAS and DL. it might be true, but this kinda glove is hard to find. the only rare glove with +2 jav skill has only following mods:

+83% Enhanced Defense
Fire Resist +8%
Half Freeze Duration
+2 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
Level 4 Weaken (13/30 Charges)

not too shabby but not very impressive either. is there any suggestions on an alternative, say a unique or a set? the guide mentioned trang-oul's glove for the bonus poision damage and soul drainer for more dl i guess. im thinking about dracul's grasp but among all the guides posted on this forum i saw none mentioning it.

Dracul's wouldn't be very good for your build, since most of your damage will not leech.

IMO, the *more* important aspect of the ideal gloves would be the IAS.

you are all wrong

20ias/3java magic gloves OR 20ias/2java rare with dex, str and res are the best gloves for javazons

I got lucky and found decent gloves for my java:
2 jav skills, 10 ias, 3% ll, 3% ml, 12% fire resist

only thing that would make them godly would be higher ias and some dex, but them seem to work very well

illinidoc said:
I got lucky and found decent gloves for my java:
2 jav skills, 10 ias, 3% ll, 3% ml, 12% fire resist

only thing that would make them godly would be higher ias and some dex, but them seem to work very well

Mine are better :
Demon Finger
Demonhide gloves
def 64
str 20 lev 35
+2 jav
20IAS
3% mana leech
78% enh def
28% fire resist
14% MF
worth upping to Bramble mitts lev49 str 50 def 112