BvC weapons

MarkGerken

Jun 24, 2006
BvC weapons

I was planning on making a BvC dueler, bbut i cant afford the botd zerker axe's. I was wondering if Cruel (270% 240%) berzerker's would do just as good, and what their price tag would be (guy currently wants a ber).

you can get a low-moderate ebotdz for ber, which still beats cruels

i like cruels , coming from the 08/09 era, but they are just obsolete now, descent dmg but too slow (cruels of butch/evisc or quick/swift/alacrity may still be useful)

Besides the fact that BOTD's are not the weapon of choice in BvC, you might as well forget building that kind of character because there's no room for "budget" chars in dueling. Greif/Beast zerk axes are the best BvC weapons and are probably just as pricey or more so then BOTD's.

true but the botd price vs grief price is usally relm differences as Ladder it is cheaper for a bog standard grief however even on ladder a high greif stats can suppass the price of a botd.

NL is a different story as Grief usally will out cost botd.

But ideally this is ot the best char if you cannot mert the minium standards for weapons.

i've been wondering why grief is superior to ebotdz. my friend and i were testing it last night. He would switch back and forth between grief and ebotdz (with beast staying as second weapon) using zerk. I found that the damage between to two was quite similar and almost wasn't noticeable. A few times ebotdz did more damage then the grief. The ebotdz was near perfect and the grief is a 368. Also, when using grief should it be using as primary weapon or should beast be used as primary?

Grief has a way better one handed average damage for sure mostly because it has such a high minimum damage and therefor a very consistent damage. Put Grief on first over your glove side because you want that hitting first while WWing. Plus, Grief has deadly strike!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High