your top 5 best mf finds!!! the rarest uniques u have found

i havnt had much luck really over the years
i found a coa..but some kid dropped it i think woops
spider
spider
shako
and like a gaze

Well to make this list simple, i have found EVERY single item in the game including ladder and non ladder items and excluding runes, except for:
Tyraels Might
Metalgrid
Windforce
Wisp projector
Unique caddy
That's it.

Lio said:
211 def(i think its perfect or maybe 1 def from perfect because 141*1.5=211.5) eth shako just the other day on wscl..i put a zod in it immediately..ive always wanted one to show off also.
btw it was off of hell countess, which i found 2 ists off here later that day. and the next day i got a mal and 3 puls off of her.

That's insane waste of a Zod ! An ordinary shako with an ivory jewel (+64 defense) + some other mod (say +20 life or +9 dex) will get 205 defense.

sorcyone said:
That's insane waste of a Zod ! An ordinary shako with an ivory jewel (+64 defense) + some other mod (say +20 life or +9 dex) will get 205 defense.
I'm pretty sure he meant the unique shako harlequin crest.

Hm.. I'll list my items, but I have no idea which are the rarest and such.. could someone list them for me, greatest to least?

I have found a 198% eth hoz ( Meph )
30 Mara's ( meph)
Hotspurs ( Super unqie guarding the Cain Tree )
2 Sojs ( random monsters in Chaos Sanctuary)
Arachnids ( Super unquie Venom lord from the seals) [Sorry I just cant remeber names today] but it was a 8 player game and some nub got to it before me because I was making sure they didnt die.
Oh, and I've also found Zod rune.. If they count. ( Chaos sanctuary, one of the monsters from Lord De seis's Seal)

Lio said:
211 def(i think its perfect or maybe 1 def from perfect because 141*1.5=211.5) eth shako just the other day on wscl..i put a zod in it immediately..ive always wanted one to show off also.
btw it was off of hell countess, which i found 2 ists off here later that day. and the next day i got a mal and 3 puls off of her.

You're found a Zod rune off Hell countess you sure?

RKC said:
You're found a Zod rune off Hell countess you sure?
I guess he meant the shako is from countess, not the Zod. I'm 99.99...% sure that the Zod is traded:smiley:

kuafu said:
I guess he meant the shako is from countess, not the Zod. I'm 99.99...% sure that the Zod is traded:smiley:

Gotta be hell countess can't drop zod shako drops Quite nicely from her and for some strange reason for me Gheeds as well I have 3 off her so far

kuafu said:
Her minions can drop Zod IIRC.

DjSlayer said:
Cham as the highest IIRC.

- D.J.
I wasn't sure, so I just checked it with ATMA. Zod is maximum. Any boss and their minions (including the Countess' minions) in the tower cellar L4-5 and any champion in L5 can drop up to Zod - except the Countess...

Today has been a bit sucky for me, I got a 18/17 pala torch in the morning which was quite nice, but the rest of the day has only yielded a shaftstop shako tgods and giantskull - low one with 1 socket :-( )

I've only recently started playing this silly game again, and what I'm doing now is creating a private game, and running it with my hammerdin. I do

Countess (runes + keys)
Pits
Andariel
Arcane (keys)
Trav
Meph
Chaos Sanc
Eldritch and shrenk
Pindleskin then nihalic
Baal.

I've got my runs down to 15 minutes, but is there any item rich area's that i'm missing?

kuafu said:
I'm pretty sure he meant the unique shako harlequin crest.

So did I. I still mean it's an insane waste of a Zod since a non-eth Crest can have almost the same defense with an ivory jewel and possibly extra mods on the jewel. Crest has no ed. Ethereal stat only adds 49-70 defense depending on the base. Compare this to +64 def + 7% FHR jewel.

SK_UK said:
Today has been a bit sucky for me, I got a 18/17 pala torch in the morning which was quite nice, but the rest of the day has only yielded a shaftstop shako tgods and giantskull - low one with 1 socket :-( )

I've only recently started playing this silly game again, and what I'm doing now is creating a private game, and running it with my hammerdin. I do

Countess (runes + keys)
Pits
Andariel
Arcane (keys)
Trav
Meph
Chaos Sanc
Eldritch and shrenk
Pindleskin then nihalic
Baal.

I've got my runs down to 15 minutes, but is there any item rich area's that i'm missing?

I'd add in Inner Cloister. It only takes 10 seconds to teleport in and take care of Bone Ash and he can drop up to TC 63 (or up to a Vex rune).

I think it would have to be a period of about 4 days when hell meph droped 2 war travs & an arcachnid.

How much mf

arcticknight said:
1. +15/-20 Griffons Eye (Chaos Sanctuary random monster)
2. Stormlash (Baal himself)
3. Coa 1 os 10 dr low def (Chaos Sanctuary random monster...again)
4. Windforce (found in Baals throne room, but lost it to a rollback though 3 minutes later.)
5. Ohm (during Baal run.)

Other cool finds include 197% Hoz, 192% Hoz, Arachs, Maras, Sojs, Bks, Wisps, Griz helm & shield, Tal armors, Vex rune, Ik armors, Widowmakers, Stormspires, Steel Carapace, Nightwings Veil, Lifer Skill GCs.
Hey i see all the stuff u found Mfin but how much mf Did u have

Mf

arcticknight said:
1. +15/-20 Griffons Eye (Chaos Sanctuary random monster)
2. Stormlash (Baal himself)
3. Coa 1 os 10 dr low def (Chaos Sanctuary random monster...again)
4. Windforce (found in Baals throne room, but lost it to a rollback though 3 minutes later.)
5. Ohm (during Baal run.)

Other cool finds include 197% Hoz, 192% Hoz, Arachs, Maras, Sojs, Bks, Wisps, Griz helm & shield, Tal armors, Vex rune, Ik armors, Widowmakers, Stormspires, Steel Carapace, Nightwings Veil, Lifer Skill GCs.
Hey ArticKnight i saw that u said u found these pretty good stuff but i was wonder around how much mf did u ahve and wat kind of char did u use plz reaply i really want to know for my mfer. thx DiabloIsCool

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High