• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

"Your connection has been temporarily restricted..." der

mrwilderspin

Feb 14, 2012
Re: "Your connection has been temporarily restricted..."

Blizz is not trying to ban the bots, they are running them. they are making to much money from the online stores. they need to free up bandwidth so they ban the real players so the bots can run more efficiently

Apr 24, 2008
AFK channel

You got it all wrong. The government is running the bots. They sell the items to fund the war against aliens. I may have said too much, they are probably out to murde

May 20, 2007
Non-Ladder

Yes this is ****ing annoying as hell.

I keep getting this ****ing message, just because I switch character once. If I am not allowed to switch my character once, then why the hell are they even offering opportunities to create multiply characters?

Despite being a honest and legal player I keep getting this ****ing *** message every time I am muling my stuff, I have lost 4 shakos even though I do it very slow, I wait for the list to refresh, I slowly log out and switch characters, yet this ****ing message comes up, blocking my access to my own items.

Blizzard is ****ing retarded.

Dec 26, 2011

Just make sure you wait 10 seconds in lobby before joining and 10 seconds in game before moving. xD It sounds stupid,but it helped me when I was muling.

hoilori

May 27, 2011

Actually it has nothing to do with bots.
Battle.net claims that they are restricting people who are lagging servers.

And yeah I fixed this problem by getting 4 cd-keys.
I got them for 10€ a set from a normal store.

Mar 14, 2012
A place

Ok so i just got the message like 10 minutes ago and all i have done by prior knowledge is leave if i die and do some Trades....are trades now part of this because if so i wasting time plz let me know :banghead::banghead:

Tbone

Jun 14, 2011
Lut Gholein

Ok so i just got the message like 10 minutes ago and all i have done by prior knowledge is leave if i die and do some Trades....are trades now part of this because if so i wasting time plz let me know :banghead::banghead:

Creating a game to trade is no different than creating a game to play. Battlenet doesn't know which you are doing. So yes if you're creating trade games unfortunately you need to keep track of how many and how quickly you make them. Make less than 20 games per hour and don't go in and out of games too quickly and you should be ok.

x_Shinigami_x

Apr 1, 2017
Yah this is bs...i dont bot, cheat or anything. I just got this message and said 5 mins and after 10 minutes i tried again and still restricted..all I did was create a game and move some gear to another toon of mine 3 times and thank god i got my items before logging in to put more on the ground...blizzard sure knows how to ruin a game