• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

You can cry now....i´m back!

ShadowBringer

Jul 25, 2005
Brazil
You can cry now....i´m back!

Hello Guys;

I´m back with my little questions.....

First of all: I´ve been playing with a Necro named EvilBringer (there´s a ShadowBringer already) and i just couldn´t find you there...how can i find you? I´m actually playing on UsEast gate, you use to play on a different gate?

Mr. Mantis, i´ve found some guys that was wishing to kick my necroass, and just two or three of those friendly people. Think i wasn´t a lucky newbie.

I would like to know if my new Necro (Lvl21) will be reseted with this thing of ladder reset? What is that? How does it work? I´m planning to come out with a summoner, so, if i do that, i will have to flee every duel, considering that summoner are not supposed to be PvP, Being PvM only???

I meet a really assh.. pally that called me bad names and was trying to ORDER me. I feel like to kill him, but i have only skells and a bloog golem...no bone and poison and just few curses, like amp. Mr. Mantis it´s been a hard time.

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Jun 24, 2003
In a cave
Visit site
ShadowBringer said:
Mr. Mantis, i´ve found some guys that was wishing to kick my necroass, and just two or three of those friendly people. Think i wasn´t a lucky newbie.

That can happen. Most of my experiences with that realm are during 5pm to 12 pm GMT. Maybe those times attract a different crowd. Just keep at it. You'll find a group of people you can play with on a regular basis.

ShadowBringer said:
I would like to know if my new Necro (Lvl21) will be reseted with this thing of ladder reset? What is that? How does it work?

When the ladder rest happens all of the LAdder characters and all of their gear will be made Non-Ladder. That is what ahppens. This ensures that the previous Non-Ladder players can now get some of the Ladder-Only gear.

ShadowBringer said:
I´m planning to come out with a summoner, so, if i do that, i will have to flee every duel, considering that summoner are not supposed to be PvP, Being PvM only?

Without Teleport you can't really duel with a Summoner.

ShadowBringer said:
I meet a really assh.. pally that called me bad names and was trying to ORDER me. I feel like to kill him, but i have only skells and a bloog golem...no bone and poison and just few curses, like amp. Mr. Mantis it´s been a hard time.

Just squelch the assholes. That actually hurts them more than trying to kill them.

ShadowBringer

Jul 25, 2005
Brazil
Thanks!!!

Thank you Mr. Mantis;

I really hope i can find nice people like you next time i try to get on bnet.

I was almost leaving the net games, since i couldn´t really have fun, make new friends and play among nice people to kill the monsters. I would like to have friends which like to play and talk friendly; Mr Pally called me so bad names and i was wondering why.

Think this is the real final goal on mutiplayer games: play among nice people, meet friends, fight together and so on.

Right now, here where i live, it is half past eleven morning. 5 or 12 pm would be at what time here? And what would be the days of the week?

I found a nice Barbarian that gave me a good item because i gave him stre+ charms. It was not a trade. i just gave him. Don´t asked nothing for it. And he hust gave me. Asking nothing for it too.

There´s still hope to mankind
:)

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Jun 24, 2003
In a cave
Visit site
ShadowBringer said:
I was almost leaving the net games, since i couldn´t really have fun, make new friends and play among nice people to kill the monsters. I would like to have friends which like to play and talk friendly; Mr Pally called me so bad names and i was wondering why.

One of those B-net idiots with an inferiority complex. Those guys feel the need to yell at everyone because they need to feel important. Just squelch those guys.

ShadowBringer said:
Right now, here where i live, it is half past eleven morning. 5 or 12 pm would be at what time here? And what would be the days of the week?

If I calculated things correctly that should be around 10 AM to 5 PM where you live. Most days I played were around Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Pherdnut

Sep 13, 2004
If you know what you're doing, necros can actually get people killed without hostiling them. :D

xXDonVonXx

May 27, 2005
Minnesota
ShadowBringer said:
Hello Guys;

I´m back with my little questions.....

First of all: I´ve been playing with a Necro named EvilBringer (there´s a ShadowBringer already) and i just couldn´t find you there...how can i find you? I´m actually playing on UsEast gate, you use to play on a different gate?

I would like to know if my new Necro (Lvl21) will be reseted with this thing of ladder reset? What is that? How does it work? I´m planning to come out with a summoner, so, if i do that, i will have to flee every duel, considering that summoner are not supposed to be PvP, Being PvM only???

Hey mac, if you be needing a mature nice b-neter. You can add me to your buddy list. I also run into the butt muncher who loves to pick on the summoner kind, even though I am keeping well to myself. Luckily most of the time it's noobie players who heard the summoners are pushovers (which they are), but they are noobie duelers so I end up shaming them. (I knew I maxed block for something. lol) also, I like to mf, and I find alot of stuff I don't need, guess where it goes lol. If I don't need it I hold a meeting with my b-net buds and give to who needs. Either way if you wanna add me my account is donvon_strangle. If you want to add me post your account, I'm on east too.

Pherdnut

Sep 13, 2004
vendrox said:
I'd actually love to know how that's supposed to happen :)

Excessive bonewalls, a horde of angry Urdars, and a town portal that suddenly makes all your tanks vanish can do the trick.

AnimeCraze

Jul 13, 2005
Vancouver
I wonder, if you max CE and they chase after you into a bunch of corpses...... I always wonder why people hate running for Key of Destruction......

Patsy

Jun 27, 2003
State of disillusionment
Visit site
If it makes any difference (and it probably doesn't),

To those bellicose types (I see them in herds), I have simply lured a bunch of monsters towards them and then leave the game, something that's quite easy to do but lacking in hearing the rewarding death screams.

So I've taken a fondness for teleporting via amulets or 'Enigma' runeword. :thumbsup:

-Patsy
"OMFGWTHNOOB!"