• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Windy Druid Stats

tmd turka

Aug 2, 2005
Windy Druid Stats

Hi all

I am going to make a Windy Druid soon and wanted to know what my stats should be if i plan on using a Spirit Monarch.

My Guess
Strength-120
Dex- max block ? (can someone tell me what that is for spirit plz)
Vit-Rest
Energy-50 or less

Thanks for your help

Tor

Jun 22, 2003
Visit site
usually it is:
str none
dex:none or enough for max block
vit: all
energy: none

with a spirit you cant be blockign very well, and it would just be a waste of dex

Apr 27, 2004
Denmark
Hi

If you want to use spirit max block is not a realistic option (around 340 dex needed at lvl 90)

Energy should be left at base. It will be a bit tough in the start but "just" drink mana potions.

For strength use as little as possible. Find it by subtracting all your +strength from the strength needed to use spirit (which will most likely be your most "heavy" item).

120 is probably too high (boots (sandtrek), rings (rare), amu(rare,mara), charms(anni,torch,+str), helm(jalal,shako), armor (enigma) are all likely sources of str.

Edit: Too slow...again

Jun 22, 2005
WindyDruids Are awesome So says Garock_breath!!

seriosuly read over the wind druid guide and carefully plan on where your endgame will be.. some like me plan on level 99 some dont..... using a spirit is really nice and almost neccesary now due to the faster hir recovery bonus( rather godly) and the other mods and is like having bacon butter on biscuts in the morning

tmd turka

Aug 2, 2005
HarrwoingHardcore said:
WindyDruids Are awesome So says Garock_breath!!

seriosuly read over the wind druid guide and carefully plan on where your endgame will be.. some like me plan on level 99 some dont..... using a spirit is really nice and almost neccesary now due to the faster hir recovery bonus( rather godly) and the other mods and is like having bacon butter on biscuts in the morning

Now that I have read all this i believe ill have more like 90 strength no dex no energy all vit and i was wondering i know that oak sage is an important part of this build but would anyone recomend a grizzly or an other mininon? I was aiming for my own grizly to help me out. Any advice on a summon?