• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Who wants to do it?

nikstone

Jan 31, 2004
Croatia
Who wants to do it?

Hello, my nick on this forum is nikstone.
I was rather active here last year but was absent a while and am not playing D2 nearly as much as before.
The thing is my Atma stashes are still loaded with some items wich i dont nor will ever need and would like to give them away but I simply havent the time and patience to do it myself.
So if a thrustworthy member of this forum who likes to do such sort of thing would like to do it, please just tell me in this thread.
99,9% of items are 1.10 vanilla softcore, a few may be 1.09.
At least 95% are found by me and are legit.
Some are from trades (here in SPF) and it would be good if they could be checked through Flavie (wich I have never learned to use :uhhuh: ), just in case if something suspicious smuggled itself in.
The only wish I have that these items would be given to people in the manner, who has less should be given more and better (you get the idea).
The first person wich aplies will be chosen but as I do not know the many of you it would be nice if some others would confirm and wouch for the person.
Thank you

Well I hope someone is up for the job :).
Have a nice night everyone (its 0.45AM here).

SincereX13

Jun 21, 2003
Visit site
Good to see you round here again bud! GG on the giveaway... this guy has some of the sweetest items forumites, some of you are going to get really really lucky :cool:

Scienceguy

Banned
Jul 27, 2005
New York
Nightfish said:
I say give it all to devon because he threatened to kill me if I don't say that... :teeth:

we can tell hes a untrustful person, unless if he just sticks to killing people...ii think we should take him out of the running.... and god have mercy on his soul

the reason why i care so much...and keep posting here ... is well because....i have no life

bill_n_opus

Apr 10, 2004
GVRD baby!
That's probably one hell of a stash. nikstone, you almost had a full self-found grail didn't you?

What have you been up to? WoW? Real life?

vajurewi

Jun 23, 2003
na
www.geocities.com
Hey Nik, nice to see you back.
I seem to remember a couple of MP games w you running your Pally... :thumbsup:

'lemming gets my vote to handle the giveaway. just dont lump all your stuff into 5 stashes of uniques/sets/charms etc and giveaway only 5 big stashes.

but if you can do it, set up the giveaway with 20 stashes or so, and have everyone interested pick a number between 1 and 100.

ricrestoni

Jul 29, 2003
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Hey nikstone, nice to see you around! I spotted you giving stuff away in the SPTF, and wondered if you would show yourself around here.

(this guy gave me my first IKSC ever, that was a huge gift!)

Whatever you choose to do, come back once in a while, if only to have a drink at EMB or check out if you are still leading the self-found grail run.

Both guys there are trustworthy, so go with both!

essojay

Jun 26, 2004
NH
Zhao_Yue said:
Why does this statement remind me strongly of essojay aka. spammy? :lol:
wtf? :rolleyes: omgdieplz :lol:

Seriously, though, lemming should do it since he seems to be on 24/7.