• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Where to find Reziarfg (Demon)

EganTheCold

Aug 11, 2005
Grand Junction
Where to find Reziarfg (Demon)

Where in Act 5 do you find the Reziarfg (Demon)? I have never found him in all my years of playing this game. Where is the best spot to find him and in what difficulty? Is he found only on the realms or can he be found in single player too? Any info from those that have killed him would be much appreciated, thanks.

EganTheCold

bipolar

Jul 7, 2003
EganTheCold said:
Where in Act 5 do you find the Reziarfg (Demon)? I have never found him in all my years of playing this game. Where is the best spot to find him and in what difficulty? Is he found only on the realms or can he be found in single player too? Any info from those that have killed him would be much appreciated, thanks.

EganTheCold
Not worth the trouble. I think I speak for the entire forum when I say I don't know of *anyone* who can honestly say they've beaten the mighty Reziarfg.

dang79

Feb 18, 2004
Can't look at it in the mirror, the letters are reversed.. thats different from laterally inverted.

In a nutshell gfrazier is a blizzard employee, reverse the letters you get reziarfg.
It is a hoax.