• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Where shud i go from here

Aug 6, 2005
Maine
Where shud i go from here

Ok, i was stubborn and made my first ladder char a dtalon//Ds . I use all the cool lil skills she has like mind blast and cloak to help me out. But uh, she seems to lack kick damage. Her traps are keeping up their side of the skill tree, but my MA tree isnt. I have a lvl 62 wearing a stealth,Sazabi(the +1 skill set helm) , Bartuc, +1sin claw with 100 poison , 40 fast boots greaves , crap rings and ammy, 3 mana leach +res 22 mf gloves deamon hide. My skills are Dtalon lvl 19 with +3 skills, maxed LS , 15 DS , 5 BOS , a lot of prerequisites. She does about 1100 LS , 675 DS and 300 DT . and i have about 90 mf on switch. My res suck, and so does my def. I can only hold my own in the baal runs useing DS after someone else kills something lol. Now i am wondering should i keep going? Where should i go from here? Should i look for items right away? Should i level more and then MF? Any help would be awesome THANkS.

-Joe

BatTheMan

Aug 2, 2005
montreal
wow very impressive. Me 2 my first char ladder is Dtalon but pure not Trap :p. Where did you find bartuc's claw? You play ladder sc I assume. You didnt mention what boots you wearing. Your kick damage depends on your boot from your DTalon damage I assume you something between demonhide boot or mesh boot. Try getting some elite boots will increase higly your kick damage. If I was in your situation I'd level NM baal until I hit the high 70s 80 ideally then try to solo my why through hell. I dont like party much with public.

This is a real fast post didnt really think it through Good Luck tho.

edit: i play hcladder

Aug 6, 2005
Maine
um

uh, i have greaves, and they are 40 percent faster run walk. i am actually thinking of doing a pure trapper cause i cant deal the the hybrid stress lol. I did nm hellforge, got a Ko rune, traded it for a bartuc, and yes i play softcore, cause every now and then i lag and you cant afford lag on hardcore. I think what im going to do is start a trapper, mf then build a melee, then maybe pick up with this hybrid, i dunno, it really hard to play, got to keep switching skills and running and dodgeing lol. Cloak em and mind blast, whatever your skill is on as you scroll thorugh lol. I really like this hybrid build i am doing , but it is a lot of time and effort into it, and i wanted to at least be on the bottom of the ladder, so i figure i can strip my hybrid and make a quick trapper. Pffft i dunno, need to do some thinking lol.