• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

What's the best thing you've found so far?

drinkturps

Aug 8, 2003
In a World of Tanks
Visit site
What's the best thing you've found so far?

I got my fishymancer to lev 47 so far and I've got a screen dump of him being on the necro ladder so that will do me for this season.

Best thing I have found so far is an IK Helm which I got in A2 rocky waste Nightmare of all places. Never found one of those at all last season.

Despite running Nmare countess a few times for a Sol rune (to get Insight for my Merc) the best I have found so far is an Ort. I miss my plus skills too. It's fun starting afresh again.

How about the rest of you?

battledroid

Jun 18, 2005
denmark
my orber is lvl 32 now, havent found anything yet, only a few runes with the higest being nef :)
all my gear is rare i gambeld or found

rev129

Nov 17, 2003
All Over
Well, I guess a SOL and HEL rune? Everything else I'm using is complete CRAP. I did manage to buy a +2 Traps claw and one of my Team_Evil buds bought me a +2Assn skills claw.

LuckyDwarf

Jun 22, 2003
Visit site
I have a few really nice things.

1. Ali baba (Woot!)
2. Spirit sword
3. Insight poleaxe
4. Fcr cold/light/psn res ring.

Level 50 in nm act 4, just got Lum from forge. :(

Lucky

PawnOfChaos

Jul 21, 2003
New Orleans
Visit site
Found a mal in a2 hell :)

Nothing great as far as items yet :

Trang's gloves
IK gloves
11 all res jewel
whistan's shield

One thing I have found are SEVERAL great lld charms/jewels, including a 12 life 3 max/XXar lvl 21 small charm (i believe its small, my bro has it), a 6 max/XX ar lvl 16 gc, and a 4 max/XXar 16 life large charm.

Ankeli

Oct 11, 2004
Finland
Kanapullo said:
My find aint so much but it is The tal rasha helm, got it from one of radament's skellies

well you have now a leeching merc :p

added to my list: 10fcr 85 mana ring :eek: