• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

What's in YOUR MF wallet?

Hacknshoot

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
What's in YOUR MF wallet?

Just curious to see how everyone's ladder people are coming out on the MF game. Here's mine:

"Slayer" Ultima-X, Level 57 "Vegasorc build, maxing out cold first"
26 MF
7 uniques found
2 sets found
1 good charm, a 7/50/6 GC
Uses a 5mf Rare Ring, with +7 dex and other decent stats, and 21mf Amulet
Wears The Spirit Shroud, obtained yesterday from a named enemy in the Durance L2 in NM:clap:, and a Hexfire sword to boost Meteor for now.
Also of note: Has Venom Grips on for melee combat, Bonesnap for the (for me) common Ci/Fi Lord de Seis in NM Chaos runs, as I mutilate with that weapon.

Stats N/A right now :p

Post yours if you wish! All classes accepted, even if they have 0MF- I had 0 for a while and found the VG's in the Norm WSK right outside the wp, on a normal enemy. :D

GotFriana

Jul 13, 2005
Argentina
my total mf: 5% from a small charm :D

even my merc has more from his insight :rolleyes:

i do have some uniques laying around somewhere but nothing for sorc yet

The best founds so far:

Nagel ring (which I gave to someone)
Duriel s Shell (another donation)
Nokozan Relic (im using)
Athena s Wrath
Hsarus boots n belt (im using)

and other assorted uniques. Im not keeping set pieces for the time being they take too much room :p

edit:typo

Hacknshoot

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Heh, I need to update:

"Slayer" Ultima-X, Level 58
5 MF again :p
9 uniques found (I just found a SECOND Spirit Shroud, this time in Act1 Nm)
3 sets found
1 good charm, a 7/50/6 GC
Uses a 5mf Rare Ring, with +7 dex and other decent stats, and now a 12 energy and 44 mana Amulet for the orb spamming :p
Wears The Spirit Shroud, obtained yesterday from a named enemy in the Durance L2 in NM:clap:, and a Hexfire sword to boost Meteor for now.
Also of note: Has Venom Grips on for melee combat, Bonesnap for the (for me) common Ci/Fi Lord de Seis in NM Chaos runs, as I mutilate with that weapon.

And my merc now has a Blackleach Bill gotten from Nm Meph, but no MF. So I am worse than you. lol :D

Runes:
Io(best)
2 Shael
1 Amn
3 Thul
1 Ort
1 Tal
and more, and 7 Pgems

Base Stats:
140 Str
80 Dex
110 Vita
35 Energy

Painman

Jun 22, 2003
Massachusetts
Visit site
Lvl 69 Meteorb/Block sorc, 128% MF

Rare circlet, gambled, +1 skill, poison res, 23% MF
27% Amulet
Rare orb, +1 skill, 20% FCR, +11 life, +86 mana
Rare spiked shield, increased block, fire/poison res
Duriel's Shell, thanks Bremm :)
35% Chance Guards
Rare belt, +31 life, lit res
Rare boots, 20% FRW, cold/poison res, 23% MF
Rare 9%, +48 mana, cold res ring, +31 mana/11% ring
Res/life/mana charms

NM Resists in MF gear: 56/60/54/52

NM finished, I'd prefer to complete a good Rhyme shield before I send her to hell for Pit runs.

Hacknshoot

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
I have an extra shael, I'm just trying to get an accursed sol rune, because I have a partizan I'm trying to finish my insight with. And I have an eth, jsut no shield. :p

Decker

Jun 22, 2003
www.nmebase.net
Level 72 Blizzard/Block Sorceress

PTopaz'd Shako
Spirit Crystal Sword
Lidless Wall
28% Vipermagi
17 MF Ammy
2 crappy magic 10% FCR rings
Trang Gloves/28% Chance Guards
M'avina's Belt
Aldur's Boots
1 Cold GC

I've been running mainly NM Mephisto [did about 20 of those, found Aldur's Boots and Lidless] and now I'm onto doing Hell Mephisto, Hell Pindle and Ancient Tunnels - I've done about 30 of these runs with my only success being a Shako from the Ancient Tunnels, but I'm not discouraged yet :)

Only reason I'm posting even is because I'm bored while I wait for my temporary ban to go away :rolleyes: