• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

What would you do?

ShockTactics

Aug 8, 2005
West Lothian
www.alldumb.com
What would you do?

I'm currently making a Telsadin (hc ladder) because I wanted to avoid all the overly popular makes, such as meteorb sorcs/hammerdins :). I'm currently level 60, and I'm stumpped as to what to trade as a weapon. I was hoping someone could give me a few decent choices I could try trade for? I'm currently using a crystal sword with a Steel runeword.

All opinions appreciated :)

Jul 27, 2005
shael um tir faze blade in that order.
and good luck on hardcore... and i got quite pissed when my zealot died in hardcore back in .09 (now im over it)

ShockTactics

Aug 8, 2005
West Lothian
www.alldumb.com
IstinkTherefourIAM said:
shael um tir faze blade in that order.
and good luck on hardcore... and i got quite pissed when my zealot died in hardcore back in .09 (now im over it)

ty, crescent moon is what i used before the ladder reset on softcore, all I need to do is get my hands on a Um, all I got was a Ko in nightmare hellforge, so hopefully hell hellforge will be a little more generous :)