• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

What rare/magic items would you like?

Humphrey

Jul 5, 2005
Nottingham, UK
What rare/magic items would you like?

Because I've been given so much stuff from the forums recently I plan to run Hell Baal or Meph many times when I get to them, and give away all duplicate items I get. I'll find lots of rare and magic items as well, and if people post what rare and magic items they want I'll hang on to any of those I find and give those away too. Please be as specific as you can, don't just say 'a good rare amulet with +barb skills' because I don't know what you would consider good, say something like 'an amulet with +barb skills, +res all, and tele'. I'll probably keep all the grand charms to reroll, but I'll give some away if I find lots, so post which ones of those you want too.

I'm going away for 10 days tomorrow, so I'll probably have lots of time to do some of the runs over that time, but I plan to do about 500 or so so I won't complete them all anytime soon, but I'll give away stuff every couple of runs or so. If anyone wants to lend me +mf charms for the runs that'd be good, but I'll have about 250 or so anyway. I've already got a Gheed's, so I can't use another of those.

aman

Assassin Moderator
Mar 23, 2005
Scotland
I remember seeing some good 2 handed rare swords with reallly high ed and stuff i would be happy with something like that. Or a rare necro/sorc(prefer sorc cold skills is mostly needed) with just plus skills.

Anything would be greatly appreciated.

Aman

sirpoopsalot

May 24, 2005
dranking tequila
... a beer mug of ever-fullness would be fantastic, but failing that...

a powered amulet (+3 lightning skills) with good second mod (+mana/energy/life/dex, MF, DR, MDR, or resists - if resists spawn as a suffix). The second mod is critical, as I've already got one with an ok second mod - I just want to upgrade. I'd be glad to trade something (hopefully) useful to you if you come across one.

Humphrey

Jul 5, 2005
Nottingham, UK
AlterEgo said:
We appreciate your generosity. :) But I would appreciate it if you would use the giveaway thread for giveaways.

I didn't want to clutter up the giveaway thread because I was asking people to post and say what they wanted, but I'll post this there instead if it would be better.