• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

What happened right before the ban hammer?

mirack

Banned
Aug 19, 2003
www.twnpnews.com
What happened right before the ban hammer?

http://diablo.kk.e-wro.pl/mh.jpg

Personally I am glad. I learned hard way that using a hack ruins this game, I never admitted on here before but I tried a d2 loader and what I got was a spammer. Every game I joined or created I would spam. I had to mute everyone in the game from hearing me, noone would trade with me off the frums. Worst part was all I did to get this virus was open the site. Hacks ruin games you want to cheat go play Contra and hit up,down,left,right,up,down,left,right,select,start.

Obviously if blizzard intended for their games to be compromised they would have done it themselves.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Jan 3, 2004
Your subconscious
marshaldwm2 said:
LOL, I would like to make that picture the involuntary screensaver of literally thousands of people I can think of.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

I resized it and made it my desktop wallpaper. Horrible collage, but that's part of the charm. :lol: