• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

What ever happened to thornadins?

Aces Wild

Aug 5, 2005
Texas
What ever happened to thornadins?

please forgive me, but when I quit playing D2 the first time, was just before 1.10. back then, thornadins were common, and decent, characters. now...I dont see any of them. what happened to them...where did all the thornadins go?

Aces Wild

"the king was in court, the jack had the queen, so we aces went wild once more into the breach."

Jan 1, 2005
sweden
Aces Wild said:
please forgive me, but when I quit playing D2 the first time, was just before 1.10. back then, thornadins were common, and decent, characters. now...I dont see any of them. what happened to them...where did all the thornadins go?

Aces Wild

"the king was in court, the jack had the queen, so we aces went wild once more into the breach."

i think that thorns got some huge ridicolous dmg reduces (in PvP atleast :rolleyes: ) and that there are better more efficent chars out today didnt help it i think

HeavAngel

Paladin Moderator
Jun 22, 2003
Heaven Just Past The Stars
Visit site
Aces Wild said:
Aces Wild

Welcome to the forum.
I hate it to be as a warning welcome.
But, you can't have a sig unless you're a Pal or a mod.
Please refrain from using one or you'll get ban on any of the forums.

Here is the Forum Rules
Here is the Guide Thread

Here's another link. The Arreat Summit

Up on top there is a very handy search tool.
Type in what you're looking for and most likely you find a lot of threads on what you're looking for.

eA-Zaku

Jul 21, 2003
Visit site
If you want Thorns simply waer Bramble. It is an armor runeword which gives lvl 18 Thorns, that's ~980% of the damage done to you returned. PLUS it frees up an extra aura, since you won't need Thorns hogging up your right click.

hikids

Feb 22, 2005
Or
hey

what would be a sweet old school build would be a two handed wep paladin with thorns and zeal maxed and sac and blessed aim and defeisnce maxed with a act 2 might merc or a holy freeze one
i might try that was i have some more funds